• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

Pages: 12

Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

kRz10
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

well. yeah. i've been. but i didn't accept that opportunity. :D
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

huh?!?.. why?.. why did you not accept the opportuninty?..
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yah.. i already jump into prep when i was 5 yrs old.. and now im 4th year hs and im only 14 yrs old ^^
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah..... grade one agad
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ahhmm... I was [b]supposed[/b] too... From Grade 4 to Grade 6 (I'm 11) That was about a year ago... But there are [b]2 reasons[/b] why I didn't... :arrow: I'm gonna miss my classmates and friends that I learned to love.... =) :arrow: The principal was supposed to give me the test so I could accelerate but she changed her mind 'coz she doesn't like having too much paperwork! :lol: [When you accelerate, expect lots of paperwork to be signed, checked and returned... =) ] Oh, and one more thing, she didn't want me to accelerate 'coz I'll be leaving for US soon, so, she wanted to make [b]extra money.[/b] [I knew it from the school co-principal. :D

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-06-08 21:42:59)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 09:23:42)

cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. but i started early, so that means my brother is my classmate. but my mom let me repeat nursery so im still the most intelligent in the class haha..
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My classmates always thought that I'm accelerated. I started my grade 1 at the age of 5 yrs old. And now I'll be in college at the age of 15. I hope I'm not the youngest in our class this year again. Poor me. :P
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]yah.. i already jump into prep when i was 5 yrs old.. and now im 4th year hs and im only 14 yrs old ^^[/quote] well,.good for you girl. [quote=slasher201994]yah..... grade one agad[/quote] huh?!?..how old are you when you're in grade 1?
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I accelerated two times :D See, I was late to start nursery.. So I took a test and promoted to junior kinder then I skipped senior kinder since I was already ready for Preparatory Level. But then I turned out to be on the in the middle of the class :( on the 1st grade, I made it in the top 3 of the class :eh: I'm not at the top of the class though. I'm 2nd :crybaby:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nope. My teacher insisted, but my dad didn't allow me because I might leave my twin sister behind. ^^
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Not yet. Ha ha! :lol:[/i]
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nimiel]I'm not at the top of the class though. I'm 2nd[/quote] its okay!.. you can better try next time.. ehehehe.. i know you can do it.
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah ive been accelerated... [b]nursery to preparatory[/b] and know im 1st year hs..only 11 years old..... :eh:
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... hehe
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

no i wasn't! but then again some are wondering cause i'm still one of the youngest in my batch...
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hhmm... me?!., not!., hehe., in our school?!., they don't make the students accelerate!., i dunno why?!., maybe because they want us to experience those levels.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']My classmates always thought that I'm accelerated. I started my grade 1 at the age of 5 yrs old. And now I'll be in college at the age of 15. I hope I'm not the youngest in our class this year again. Poor me.[/quote] oh??really???amazing!!!^^ :o [quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]yah.. i already jump into prep when i was 5 yrs old.. and now im 4th year hs and im only 14 yrs old ^^[/quote] wow...whoa.. :o @topic:nope..haha but my sis is accelerated..haha
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i started schooling by the age of 2 . . but i didnt want to accelerate . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:14

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy