• ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

Pages: 12

Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

:arrow: meˇ ? .. yUpz .. i am lyK love.ceii !! but she's older dan mi !! i am only 13 .. and 3rd yr hghskUl !! :wow::wallbash:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

nope coz in my school haven't accelerated class
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... hohohoho.... later is better... rite?! :eh:
frating_hyper
» n00b
1969-12-31

i didn't experience being a nursery or kinder student. when i went to school, i was enrolled as prep. i was 4 years old then. errr.. now, i'm a 2nd yr college. and i'm only 16 yrs. old. :)
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]yah.. i already jump into prep when i was 5 yrs old.. and now im 4th year hs and im only 14 yrs old ^^[/quote] you weren't accelerated actually. because you decided to jump. @topic: yup! i was accelerated. i'm just 13 but i'm in 2nd year already. =3
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I was supposed too.. from grade 3 to grade six (8 years old.. :lol: ) but i did'nt go.. why? because i want to have experience in being grade 2 and 5 :) lol :)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whoah! no, i haven't. besides, there aren't accelerations in my school. only a few schools do it. :thumbsup:
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... grade 1 to grade 3! i'm so happy that i did! hahaha
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep. i don't take kinder or nursery .. i take PREPARATORY.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=shekinah.xoxo]yep. i don't take kinder or nursery .. i take PREPARATORY.[/quote] [b]Same here, Nursery :arrow: Prep. :thumbsup:[/b]
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah, I've become prep, not taking kinder or nursery anymore.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]i was accelerated to grade 1 w/o stepping prep.... [/b][/color]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope :thumbsup:, I'm fine on what I am :cool:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. i wasnt accelerated and im happy bout it. wakoko, if i was, maybe im :drool: by now w/ regards to our course. hahah :lol: im 16. sophie nursing student. :D
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

never.. because there's no acceleration system in my school.. but, my ex boyfriend.. he accelerated.. because, in his scholl have that system
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahaha.. me i must be accelerated to kinder 1 to kinder 2 but my mother dont want it coz she said she want me to learn all :D :D :D step by step :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Have you accelerated?..what grade/year?.. If you are, I think you are one of the most intelligent in your class.. [b]"Be proud of yourself"[/b]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy