• ARCHIVES 
  • » When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

Pages: 12

When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

Last edited by aich (2008-05-27 02:43:17)

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

Whats your Pc's specification? Heres ADOBE Photoshop CS3 System Requirements Windows * Intel® Pentium® 4, Intel Centrino®, Intel Xeon®, or Intel Core™ Duo (or compatible) processor * Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista™ Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (certified for 32-bit editions) * 512MB of RAM * 64MB of video RAM * 1GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation) * 1,024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card * DVD-ROM drive * QuickTime 7 software required for multimedia features Make sure you meet all the necessary requirements. :D

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-26 02:29:05)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

I have complied all the system requirements. Just additional details, i've been reformatted my pc a week ago that's why i installed again this software.. What could be the problem?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well some times i encounter that problem all i do is i restart my PC and is all is well again.. :] or maybe because you have too many programs running at the same time..
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]well some times i encounter that problem all i do is i restart my PC and is all is well again.. :] or maybe because you have too many programs running at the same time..[/quote] i also tried that yesterday but it is still the same.. the photoshop i have is just a pirated copy, could that be the reason? =( im now deleting it and reinstall after i have deleted it.. that's the best thing to do right?
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]i also tried that yesterday but it is still the same.. the photoshop i have is just a pirated copy, could that be the reason? =( im now deleting it and reinstall after i have deleted it.. that's the best thing to do right?[/quote] I think pirated copy is not really the problem. What is your computer specs?
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Uchizenmaru]I think pirated copy is not really the problem. What is your computer specs?[/quote] Is that really the problem? This is my second time to use photoshop. I just reinstall it because we had reformatted our PC.. Before i reformat my PC, photoshop is working fine..
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]Is that really the problem? This is my second time to use photoshop. I just reinstall it because we had reformatted our PC.. Before i reformat my PC, photoshop is working fin[/quote] What programs you install after you install adobe?
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Uchizenmaru]What programs you install after you install adobe?[/quote] I've install Bricopack, wmp11, nero, microsoft office, bitcomet, download accelerator.. that's all i know, my brother downloaded some videos..
Harajuku Queen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Must be one of the .dll installations. If you didn't install it right. It might not have copied completely. Or your anti-virus is blocking it. Re-install. Manually unblock the program from your firewall/anti-virus. Hope it works<3
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Harajuku Queen]Must be one of the .dll installations. If you didn't install it right. It might not have copied completely. Or your anti-virus is blocking it. Re-install. Manually unblock the program from your firewall/anti-virus. Hope it works<3[/quote] what you mean blocking it? my antivirus is blocking me to use photoshop? im using a free trial of kaspersky..
Harajuku Queen
» n00b
1969-12-31

I use Kaspersky too. But I got a one year subscription through this chinese site. I can't remember the site though. I deleted the original .rar file. Anywho. Yes, Kaspersky freaks out on every kind of app you put on your comp. Might as well check. :3
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Harajuku Queen]I use Kaspersky too. But I got a one year subscription through this chinese site. I can't remember the site though. I deleted the original .rar file. Anywho. Yes, Kaspersky freaks out on every kind of app you put on your comp. Might as well check. :3[/quote] Before our PC was reformatted, kaspersky is our antivirus.. and that time photoshop is workng fine.. anyways, how can i 'unblock' my photoshop?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]Before our PC was reformatted, kaspersky is our antivirus.. and that time photoshop is workng fine..anyways, how can i 'unblock' my photoshop?[/quote] [b]Nothing block photoshop since it's not connected to the internet. I think the requirements for the software is high. Are u using laptop or desktop? [/b]
Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]Before our PC was reformatted, kaspersky is our antivirus.. and that time photoshop is workng fine.. anyways, how can i 'unblock' my photoshop?[/quote] I think kaspersky unblock it already because your photoshop runs.
Harajuku Queen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Right click on your Kaspersky icon on your taskbar. Click on settings. Then threats and exclusions. Click on browse then look for you photoshop. *I assume the app is on your desktop* Click on that. Then check all the boxes. It should look like this -> [url=http://i31.tinypic.com/2vdfm8p.jpg]link[/url]
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim]Nothing block photoshop since it's not connected to the internet. I think the requirements for the software is high. Are u using laptop or desktop?[/quote] Desktop sir. If the requiremnts for the software is high, why i was able to use photoshop fine before our PC was reformatted?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: You've run out of scratch disc space. Quit photoshop. Delete temp photoshop files. :arrow: Amount of memory allocated to photoshop needs to be increased eg. 50-70% (dotn play music with photoshop on) :arrow: Restart your pc[/b] :arrow: Try to close your antivirus. :arrow: Do not open music while running photoshop.

Last edited by eykalsyamim (2008-05-26 22:31:38)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim]:arrow: You've run out of scratch disc space. Quit photoshop. Delete temp photoshop files.[/quote] Iv seen that sumwhere while my photoshop is running.. What is scratch disc space?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:55

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy