• ARCHIVES 
  • » When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

Pages: 12

When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

[quote=eykalsyamim]:arrow: Amount of memory allocated to photoshop needs to be increased eg. 50-70% (dotn play music with photoshop on)[/quote] how can i increase it? reinstall photoshop?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

[b]Better to reinstall the software.. And if the same thing happen, you may ask then. Maybe got some problems on the system.[/b]
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim]Better to reinstall the software.. And if the same thing happen, you may ask then. Maybe got some problems on the system.[/quote] [b]I successfully reinstall Photoshop..[/b] The same problem.. I wasn't able to use paint bucket tool.. Here's exactly what I am doing before the problem happen: First, I create a new layer with the width of 1005 and height of 800 and make the background contents transparent. After hitting OK, this appears: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/aich/pictures/123.jpg[/img] [b]I click CONTINUE.[/b] When I used the pain bucket tool, a dialog box with the header "PROGRESS" appears.. And there photoshop started to lag.. even my firefox was also affected..
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh ow.. when ur out of scratch disk space.. for sure ur ps will perform like what you stated in ur post.. make sure you have more than 1gb of free space in ur hard drive.. :D
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]oh ow.. when ur out of scratch disk space.. for sure ur ps will perform like what you stated in ur post.. make sure you have more than 1gb of free space in ur hard drive..[/quote] i do have free space.. my drive D has 40.7 Gb left, while drive C has 17.0 Gb left.. :cry:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

possible reasons: 1. pro-active function of kaspersky... when it is turned on it slows down programs... because it scans it for possible vulnerabilities.. 2. briscopack... or other same like programs to cuztomize the gui of windows xp... sometimes not compatible to programs such as photoshop... 3. there was an installation error... or some files are missing... try to re-install it... 4. memory allocation... 1G memory is the recommended ram to keep photoshop running..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » When i tried to use paint bucket, it always lags.. A dialog box says it's in progress, but it doesn't move.. After a while, the whole pc lags..

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:00

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy