• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

Pages: 123

[align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

[align=center][b]Thanks For All Ur Compliments...[/b][/align]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

thnx for the share sis :d good job... its really good for newbies..
merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tut... einx 4 sharing!!! :D
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thnx for sharin' siz! x3[/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Thanks For All Ur Comments Guys... I Really Appreciate It...[/b][/align]
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow I know that already,.. But thnx 4 Sahrin' :D :D :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Ur Welcome Sisz... ^^ Hope Yah Post Ur's...[/b][/align]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]can i ask about the jasc software is it full version? or just a free trial period? thanks btw.[/quote] [quote=nahzbate]@ /*/love.ceii/*/ : I Think It's Only A Trial Version...Like Mine.. Thanks Ninafaye For Sharing! Good For Newbies![/quote] [b]The full version is need to buy.. srry for OT[/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]You Can Just Try The Trial Version.. It's In 30 Days..[/b][/align]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing sis! btw, you can change the animation speed. :]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote=ninafaye]If Ur Animation is too fast... Press the View and the Animation again... Right click on the Pictures if You want them to be slow... After click the "Frame Properties" and Type the Speed and Press "Enter"[/quote] I Put It Sisz Did You Just Not See It... ^^^ BTW Thanks For All Ur Comments...[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx for sharin'....i know this olredy but still its gud for newbies...
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Okay,Okay,Okay... :D THANKS For All Your Comment, Compliments, etc. Really Appreciate It... Ciao :D[/b][/align]
Cagalli47
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..thnx for the share..:]:thumbsup:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Glad You Understand It Sisz... Hope You Can Post Your Outcome Of It...[/b][/align]
Cagalli47
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..thnx for the share..:]:thumbsup:
merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] wooott... nice tutorial.. it really helps.. einx 4 sharing..!![/b]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Wow :o Nice Outcome Sisz... :crybaby: <<< Tears Of Joy ♥ Big Mouth Of Laughter >>> :lol:[/b][/align]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-07-11 22:47:09)

arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah...very helpful...i have one sample for it...i will gave it later...

Last edited by arelz (2008-07-11 22:48:52)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Okay Sisz... Em Waiting For Your OUTCOME.... Ciao... Edited: You Don't Have Siggie... So You Better Use The Siggie You Requested From Me... [img]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk288/Kawaii_NinaFaye/Woah.gif[/img] <">[/b]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-07-11 23:13:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:08

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy