• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

Pages: 123

[align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

ashedkawaii
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

[align=center][quote][b]THanks siz ninafaye for sharing!.. I alredy know dis!,Btw thanks for sharing! =):thumbsup:[/b][/quote] [/align]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

[align=center][b]Ohh :o Thanks For The Comments Ashed Kawaii...[/b][/align]
PiNkAhOlIc pRiNcEsS
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this! but i know this one already. But thanks!
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks sis :) cool tut for those hu dnt know how to make an avatar .. :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeehh!., einxzs 4 dis tutorial sis!., hehe.. this is what i've been looking 4!!., hehhe... einxzzs alot sis!., mwuahhugzs!.,
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks! if i can rrepu you ill did but i cant
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waahh!! Thanks sis for teaching mee!! here is mine: [img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/Aprilcutie09/Animation1.gif[/img] but it's kinda stuck!! THANKS SIS! +Repu for yyou
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks For Your +Repu Elee Girl... Nice Outcome Too... ============= Thanks For Your Comment Guys...[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Your Welcome,sis!! This was really helpful. You can make more if u want to! :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Sisz Still Waiting For Your +Repu... But Em Not Rushing You... ============== Thanks Again For Your Commentz..[/b][/align]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing sis, :)
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! very nice sis! now i'll know how to make an avatar....... hehe!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]DON'T MIND THIS POST![/b] I just want to bring this topic at the front that's why I posted, haha. :lol: v v v v v v v v v v Show some love. :lol:
thisy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]haha ! ! ! this one is great i also used JASC animation on my signature[/i] :P
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tut, plus repu for you :D!
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for the nice tut for the newbie like me.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow ! it realy help , i'll try it . thanks :D
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thnx you for this Maybe i can make one
kleff
» n00b
1969-12-31

liked it:penguin:
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

w0ow! that's awesome! thanks for sharing.. some more..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Okay Let's Start... =):thumbsup: [quote]What U Need : Lots of Patience [Lots and Lots of it =)] Pictures to Go Lots of Imaginations Common Sense Animation Shop [I Require the Ja

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:05

[ 9 queries - 1.709 second ]
Privacy Policy