• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

Pages: 12

hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

candy26
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

hi welcome to ftalk.. have fun posting
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

[align=center][b]thanks!:thumbsup:[/b] everybody seems nice..i'll enjoy staying here..for xur!=) [/align]
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... enj0y posting...
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcome to ftalk.. read and follow the rules ayt? then..enjoy..have fun posting and see you around!
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hey welcome to ftalk. read the rules before posting to prevent trouble. See ya around!!
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hi[/b]..welcome to ftalk.:)
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[sup]`hi der!.[/sup] [sup]welcome ere to ftalk.[/sup] [sup]btw, u cud call me [color=violet]hazel[/color].[/sup] ;) [sup]enjoy ur stay hir. =)[/sup] [sup]don't 4get to read nd follow the rules,ayt?.[/sup] [sup]c'ya around!.[/sup] [img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z309/Anime_Diamond/kawaii.gif[/img]
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink] ~*hey there*~ ~*welcome here in [b]FTALK[/b]*~ ~*enjoy ur stay here*~ ~*u must read and follow all the rules =)*~ ~*God Bless and Have Fun*~[/color][/i][/align]

Last edited by khiella (2008-05-27 01:10:39)

k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk...enjoy ur stay here...see u around...:)
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:)[b]hello.. welcome to ftalk.. you can find new friends here.. hope you enjoy here.. read the rule first..[/b] :)

Last edited by Zukaari (2008-05-27 03:19:11)

paulovicentejr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] =) Hello!Welcome to FTalk!!! =) :eh: Enjoy posting in this site!!! :eh: :paranoid: Please follow the rules and you should be OK!!! :paranoid: :penguin: Happy Posting :penguin: :cool: BTW, I'm Paulexus :cool: [/align]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :d
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]welcome to ftalk! have fun posting! =)[/i]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi..cindy26 wlcome to ftalk... we have a simple policy her.. :arrow: follow the rule... hehe thanks for joining..!! see you around cindy26..!!!
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

xur.. i'll read the rules..thank you!! :D i posted a topic on the help section..hope you guys can help me..ty.. godbless!! :penguin:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center] welcome to friendstertalk... enjoy your stay... and dont forget to read da rules =):thumbsup: if u need help.. just pm me... im happy to help u! ;) [/align]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome here.. =) just PM any of us if you'll need our help..or better post in the help section.. enjoy.. =)
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/651/651171i085p8my3i.gif[/img] hi candy.. don't get confused dear, we're all ready to help you :D i'm zia.. welcome to ftalk.. i'm sure you'll enjoy chatting with us here..:D see yah around! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/align]
haz3l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi. welcome to ftalk. am a fellow newbie too hope yu enjoi :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:29

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy