• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

Pages: 12

hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

[b]welcome to [u]ftalk![/u] pls [u] read and follow the rules here..[/u] enjoy yer stay here :D[/b]
tieloud_imoedh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

hi candy, i'm newbie too welcome to fstalk see you arround =)
simple_out
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi [b]candy[/b], welcome too fs talk i'm newbie :D
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b] welcome to eptok ;) [/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi to all the moderators and admin..also to all my fellow fstalk members..heheh :lol: hope you can help me a lot.. i enjoy reading your post although i'm still confused :wallbash: thanx!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:32

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy