• ARCHIVES 
  • » Any body knows how many Friendster like site available? For the past 2 months, I was invited by a friend to join many FS look a like. Such as Hi5, VibesConnect etc. I had to admit that some of the

Pages: 12

Any body knows how many Friendster like site available? For the past 2 months, I was invited by a friend to join many FS look a like. Such as Hi5, VibesConnect etc. I had to admit that some of the

vhenjie16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Any body knows how many Friendster like site available? For the past 2 months, I was invited by a friend to join many FS look a like. Such as Hi5, VibesConnect etc. I had to admit that some of the

friendster cloning should stop....... :thumbsup:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Any body knows how many Friendster like site available? For the past 2 months, I was invited by a friend to join many FS look a like. Such as Hi5, VibesConnect etc. I had to admit that some of the

yeah...like kawanster... damn this company... :mad::mad::mad: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

just joined recently in FS, and it looks like that I have found a real place for FRIENDS! I have no plan of having an account to any other clones....
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

in the summer of 2004 i thought frendster is booooooooring but now i realize that its cooooooooooooland i joined myspace and frendster its cooooool and multiply is not cool
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tukneneng]no one beats friendster![/quote] [b][color=#ff6699]Yeah, you're right. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=vhenjie16]yes its really confusing and both annoying too :disgust:[/quote] i agree... =)
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]friendster is the best![/spoiler] ---no offense---
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I love friendster cause my friends use it... it's a medium of communication.. esp. during vacation...
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just make your own decision, if you`re stick with fs! stick forever! haha. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Any body knows how many Friendster like site available? For the past 2 months, I was invited by a friend to join many FS look a like. Such as Hi5, VibesConnect etc. I had to admit that some of the

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:03

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy