• ARCHIVES 
  • » [mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

[mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

dyEsiE013
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

mine are [b]abel[/b]:crybaby:shit and [b]dyesie[/b] :D
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

[b]Mine is Rizz and Clar./.[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ahm Ja-my JJ Jamie Xhobe XD
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my friends call me cha2x,mine but most they call me AMAINE
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my nickname is jhayzzee but u can call me earl that was the name my friends usually call me.. :D
xandra_kazekage
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]real name:[/b]xandra [b]nickname:[/b]dran because of dra, :( i really hate hearing it..
expekelekpek
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm expekelekpek? i got this name because of DOTA =P, nothing special w/ this nick, i made it :eh: LOL, because i want a "hard to pronounce" nick from the first look =D=D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my nickname is Candy..
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my nickname is[b] Sarah or Saray[/b]...:):):)
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]trist or trix[/b] [i]trick or treat(rhyme isnt it?)[/i] =D

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2008-11-13 09:49:59)

ImmAtUrE
» n00b
1969-12-31

my real name is [b]DOREN MARIE.[/b]... so my friends call me DORz... for me, my nickname sounds cool! hehehe...:P
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mY nickname is [b] " tAN tAN " [/b] tantaratantatan :lol:
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have two: [b] stef and nienie.. [/b] =)
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm called :arrow: cacay or :arrow: pat.. :lol:

Last edited by greenice07_iAmTheEnmity (2008-11-16 07:42:05)

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Cha.[/b] :D

Last edited by Lelouch_0 (2008-11-16 08:40:42)

totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mah nickname...hmmmm....its aviE...but most of mah close friends call me toks... and i feel comfortable with it....
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]mah nickname, ezhe;, zhel or joy. [/b]
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink]My nickname is :arrow: cutie(called by my parents) :arrow: Chris :arrow: Thal :arrow: Xtal :arrow: may-may! thats all *doki* :)[/color]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my nickname is "mela",so you must call me mela.ok?!:P harhar!how evil! :evil: :eh:[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I"m Milkman or sometimes Lord Byrone.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [mods if already posted pls remove] whats your nickname or what do you want people to call you? me my nickname is viel and i want people to call me viel also how about you guys?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:50

[ 12 queries - 0.130 second ]
Privacy Policy