• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

Pages: 12

[i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

[i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X). If this would be implemented, group leaders, group members and FriendsterTalk moderators will be responsible for those private discussions. FriendsterTalk moderators will still have privilege to access other private eGroup to review posts if they've been reported. We can test this way for about a week or two. Then if it will be alright, we can use this permanently. But if there will be some severe issues/problems arise, we can just set it as how it used to be. -- I wonder who will say [b]no[/b] to this one, and why.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

:arrow: I definitely agree with your suggestion buddy..private groups shouldnt be viewable with non members..that is why it is so called [b]Private[/b] right?...Well of course only admin and moderators can still view those discussions that made by the group..Im in bro..hope admin will grant this suggestion..:thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-05-28 07:24:51)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

yeah..eehjhay.. :wow: its private but not really private.. i think our thread can see only for the member.. so..the other member who not in that group can't see our conversation..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

That would be great. if groups are set to public, tendency is, people won't bother joining any group since they can view the current activities held at any specific group. that would be a major con/disadvantage as far as eGroups is concerned. i'm in to it too. :)

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-05-28 08:25:32)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i do believe so.. we should make egroups in private, though i haven't joined any, i still believe privacy is really a must.. =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'm IN!!!!!! :wallbash: definitely. :lol:
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree as the saying goes "Your privacy is important to you , And it’s important to us as well" please let us have our privacy =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah it would be private cause many "menor de edad" here. Especially CLASS X i read some entries and it was Totally for adults. Some entries are About you *ex experience. Great idea sir eehjhay =) :thumbsup: .
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] this might be great, so others dont view those discussions that are hapenning in a group for some groups are for those grown-up ones. and some might have some private topics. i totally agree on this so people or the group might have some privacy. =) really good idea sir eehjhay :thumbsup: [/b]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I definitely agree =)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

count me in =) we ,[b]class -s[/b] suggested this one b4 to admin ( the tym wer the eGroups is on the process of scratch :lol:, ),and he said [b]it cant be[/b] i think,:/ well lets see now, maybe admin will get a solution for it,, :lol: i wonder who voted for NO. =| :lol: enjoy reading some [b]X[/b] topic e? ,. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-28 20:16:47)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I was suggesting this before to our beloved admin since the launch of eGroups but still no respond.. The things there should really be private cause the word says [b]private[/b] on the Group.. The topics should be viewable [b]only[/b] by the members itself so its divulged on the public cause if someone saw a post that they think on their sentiments are wrong and inappropriate cause they can't handle to read and comprehend on the topics/word even "no one told them to read the others discussions and post" so they intend to be offended and to overreact on it so easily.. well i hope this time admin will grant this request... -I'm in :)

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-05-28 19:15:04)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. Two members voted for NO. Hahaha.. I wonder why. I also suggested this before to Admin when we were chatting. But we disagreed. I forgot his reasons.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When the eGroups still underconstruction, I've told this idea to admin. I said if it is a private group, then only the members itself can read the group posts. So it won't cause any overreact or offended reaction to each group post. Because lately some people did overreaction on other group thread. But unfortunately he said, [b]"No."[/b] He wouldn't make the private group's posts become private. Well. Let's see maybe this time admin will [i]change his mind[/i] and grant this suggestion. I vote for [b]yes[/b]. Because what stays in group will remain and only stay in Group. :)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I voted for yes, though I haven't joined any. Everyone needs privacy. :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mee too I voted for yes but I dunno the process on how to join? Whatda heck pathetic me lol:)
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhhhmmm... yeah, i agree coz we need our privacy too.. nice idea.. =)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lolzzz two members voted two . . i wonder why ? :lol:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I vote yes, but the banner and 1st post should be visible :| :thumbsup: If you're thinking what I'm thinking, then you must be thinking... "of course, it's going to be visible" :lol: people need to know what they're joining ;)
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

of corz it should be display shakz... a brief introduction of the group is a must.. objectives etc etc should be included .. i think some group shoul specify too... wat type of member they want to join in their group so applicant/ short live member wont be rejected... and deleted

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-30 05:13:42)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:48

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy