• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

Pages: 12

[i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

Private or not... It's fine with me :cool: :thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

actually, i was shocked to see that private and public thing, yet i can read all topics.... its [b]like [/b]ders no dfrnce between the two at all.. i voted for yes... i wonder who are the 4 NOs.. just dont do [i]coup d'etat [/i], if this thing is implmnted.. =D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Definitely...[/b]=) :thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm in favor with this one.
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well i totally agree to this one..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me too.. i agree! i wonder why 4 member voted no..
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If the Admin wouldn't allow it to be privatized (in a way where ftalk members couldn't view on other egroups they don't belong in) i guess it's better to privatized it in way that's similar with the Ftalk underground and Ftalk regional forums wherein only Ftalk members can gain access to them..For now..It's too "public" (i don't know the right term for that) for non-ftalk members to gain access on the egroup feature and view on what's going on and all that ..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Agreed to Angeli. Just make it not viewable to the guests. But it will be also good if E-Groups will be private to other members who's not a member. But still keep the description so members would know what kind of Griup they're about to join/enter in. i voted Yes by the way.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I agree about this. Most of the groups need privacy. There are some groups for Adults only & some of their topics are not appropriate for young members. So, I totally agree about this. I say [u]Yes[/u]. =)[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shud be so not all can leave and join wheter they like.. :thumbsup:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this one has been implemented now,, tnx to admin :lol: :lol: you can check that on eGroup Section =) [spoiler]accidentally i just click the link of Rockstars Group at my Friend here, so i just noticed that it is a private now,, sorry bout that rockstars :D[/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah ! , alright . Now we can do whatever we want . lol , kiddin' . XDD[/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Admin just grant this one. Thanks to him. :cool::thumbsup: [b]Suggestion Granted.[/b] This thread should be closed then? :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thank you admin. Guys, moderators can still view private eGroups so we can still moderate. If you find any offensive posts in your groups, send a report using the Report link.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]What does it mean?[/i] It means that the private eGroups should be only viewable by its group members and FriendsterTalk moderators. In this way, we can preserve our privacy (specially for Class X

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:53

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy