• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

Pages: 12

[align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

[align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![/i] [i]:arrow: [b]Credits to[/b]: Sir Colin PhotoShop Cafe[/i] [i][b]Note[/b]: To the mods, you can delete, edit and move this at any time.[/i] But before we start, you must know how to make a siggy. Here are the links: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=3574[/url] [url]http://theftalk.com/t32405-Tutorials-For-Newbies-%28simple-tut%29.html[/url] There are lots more links. Just search for it. :D OK, let's start: :arrow: [b]STEP 1[/b]: [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot1-1.gif[/img] Begin with the text you want to turn into the gold and Diamond "Iced Out" effect. Select the Text Tool and Start Typing the text you want. Right click on the layer palette and choose [b]Rasterize layer.[/b] This will make the text editable. :arrow: [b]STEP 2[/b]: [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot2-1.jpg[/img] Make a selection around the text (Hold down Ctrl/CMD and click on the layer thumbnail) Then go to Filter>Render>Clouds If the render menu is not available, make sure you chose RGB mode from the very beginning. :arrow: [b]STEP 3:[/b] [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot3-1.gif[/img] Now, this is where the fun starts. We begin to make it look like a real Diamond! Go to Filter>Distort>Glass. Choose the '[b]Tiny Lens[/b]' texture and scale it down. Use the settings as shown above. Click 'OK' to apply. :arrow: [b]STEP 4:[/b] [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot4-1.gif[/img] We now have the 'diamond-covered look' to the text. Its common to have a golden border with this effect. =) :arrow: [b]STEP 5:[/b] [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot5-1.gif[/img] Apply a layer style to the layer, choose stroke. The important things here are: [quote]Position = [b]Center[/b] Fill type: [b]Gradient[/b], choose the default copper setting. Size: [b]10[/b][/quote] [i] [b]Note[/b]: You can always edit this part. No need to follow the instructions directly... =) :thumbsup: [/i] :arrow: [b]STEP 6:[/b] [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot6-1.gif[/img] Click on the Bevel and emboss option [quote]Choose "[b]Stroke Emboss[/b]" this will apply the bevel to the stroke we just made. Crank the Depth up and set the size for the same as the stroke:10 Change the '[b]gloss contour[/b]' until you get something that looks nice and metallic.[/quote] Click OK. :arrow: [b]STEP 7:[/b] [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot7-1.gif[/img] Here we have our basic effect. We just need to adjust the color to make it look more like gold. :arrow: [b]STEP 8:[/b] [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot8-1.gif[/img] Apply a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer and push the saturation all the way up to 100 Tweak the hue until you get a nice, gold color. :arrow: [b]STEP 9:[/b] [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot9-1.gif[/img] Last thing we need to do is add some sparkles. Load the assorted brush set that comes with Photoshop. (Click the arrow at the top of the brushes palette and choose load brush on vs. 6 :: On Vs 7 just choose assorted from the menu. When prompted select "append") Choose the small '[b]Star Burst[/b]'. Make white our foreground color. :arrow: [b]STEP 10:[/b] [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/chanellejasmine1122/ScreenShot10-1.jpg[/img] Create a new layer and "dab" in the sparkles with the paintbrush tool. Here I added a gradient background to set it off. [i][b]Note[/b]: Again, you don't have to follow the directions directly. You can design it anyway you want. This Tutorial is just for you to know the basics.[/i] Easy, huh? Now start making cool sigs! :D Hop this Tutorial was clear enough. Enjoy! =) :thumbsup: [/align]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-16 15:20:11)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

wow.. nice tutorial.. thats cool..
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

[align=center][b]Wow Nice TUT Sisz...Thanks For Sharing!![/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] thanks for sharin =) btw, do you really made them or just get it from one site.:| if you do, please do put credits :penguin: thanks [/b]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks everybody... :D [quote=triciabianca]thanks for sharin =) btw, do you really made them or just get it from one site.:| if you do, please do put credits :penguin: thanks[/quote] No, I got it from a site. I gave credits... Look up, it says there: [quote][i] :arrow: [b]Credits to[/b]: Sir Collin [He Owns This Tut] PhotoShop Cafe [This is the site I got it from][/i][/quote]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice!!great for bling-blings that doesn't shine!ahaha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh cool...thnx for sharing :]:thumbsup:
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wow sis! you're nme really fits for you! tnx for sharing! :D[/b]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Aaw, your welcome you guys.... More Tutorials coming soon! =) :thumbsup:
paulanicole123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nce tut.. i wanna try dis.. tnx so mch foe the tut.. ahehhe
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=paulanicole123]nce tut.. i wanna try dis.. tnx so mch foe the tut.. ahehhe[/quote] Your Welcome sis! Good Luck! =) :thumbsup: :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

diamond effect...cool..."bling" haha...tnx for this sis...
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bluberry543]diamond effect...cool..."bling" haha...tnx for this sis...[/quote] Your Welcome sis... :D I'll be adding more tutorials soon! Both in the Graphics Section and Tutorials Section. =) :thumbsup:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] thank's for sharing this tutoriaL. :D [/align][/color]
Emotech
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha. nice tut.. .. never seen anything like this before... hihi :wow:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Emotech]hahaha. nice tut.. .. never seen anything like this before... hihi :wow:[/quote] Haha, your welcome. =) :D :thumbsup:
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice tut!!! Really COOL!!! :D=):thumbsup:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing co-scholar! this is totally great!
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tut siz ! thnx for sharing ! :D
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks for the share! i can't understand it... =( btw, keep it up!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:29

[ 14 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy