• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

Pages: 12

[align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

della kit
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

i need help. The text doesnt appear when I enter texts.. but before it used to work. after I used the Patch technique.. It dooesnt work na. "kakapikon":wallbash:
Demet
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

nice nice!! =) :penguin:
KHR27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Made my own!!! Here's my outcome:: [img]http://images.plurk.com/5702898_70edf212d642b7c53a6a0b75c99a3c77.jpg[/img] Used some different techniques on that though... Because some of the procedure didn't work in our photoshop... Gud thing that I was able to improvise some... BTW, great tut!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by KHR27 (2010-06-03 09:54:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]:exclaim: In this Tutorial, you will learn how to make a 'Diamond Effect' in your Siggy. [i] :arrow: [b]Requirements[/b]: PhotoShop CS Imagination... Lots of it... Patience is a must![

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:22

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy