• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

Pages: 12

do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

[i]I'll wait for the right one. And besides, I'm patient.[/i]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

I'll just wait for the right one.. :thumbsup:
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]il patiently will wait 4 the one i rili want.. :wallbash:[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

w8 for the one i want!. so what's the use of ur relationshp if u don't want him/her?!
jennychicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill rather wait ... gosh! i cant imagine myself to be wid sumone whom i didnt love! :crybaby:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

reality check: nobody waits forever especially if the person you are waiting for is just giving you false hope... :shit: :wallbash:

Last edited by gengskie (2008-09-11 21:19:40)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^avoid posting in capslock. it's ain't allowed. =| QUOTE: [b]You need a lifetime partner, not a past time lover. [/b]
SEiN
» n00b
1969-12-31

but how will u know if he/she is the right one?! :paranoid:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The question is, if you wait for the "right one" are you sure that he/she will really come? Take note that many people have gone old, and i mean OLD, because they were waiting for the "right one." Do you want to be among those people? There maybe no assurance with the available one BUT that would depend on you. He/she may not be the one you're looking for but ALWAYS remember that you may be with the person much better than the "right one" that you are waiting. Love him/her and he/she might love you back 10 folds. That's what's called "getting more than what you asked for."

Last edited by eBay Ghost (2008-09-11 18:30:36)

okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll just w8 for the right one :thumbsup:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the right one ofcourse!..:D:thumbsup:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

How can you tell if he/she is the right one? I'd still go for the available.

Last edited by eBay Ghost (2008-09-12 14:27:33)

jaka_gila
» n00b
1969-12-31

aq minta bikinin bgroun donk
SEiN
» n00b
1969-12-31

settle for the one that is available, for that i can know if she/he is the right one. :redface:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I would much rather wait.
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm... ill take chances maybe. hehehehe, life is too short.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=boykilatz]do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o[/quote] it's a big decision but for me, i follow my tips. [b]try until you die[/b] - u need to try first before you surrender. just do what you can do and have an effort to do it. maybe doing this thing will make a good or better result than what u are expecting. [b] go to the one who luvs u[/b]- try also to be with him or to b close with him. just do anything then see what is most valuable for you. [b] decisioning[/b]- if nothing happen good in step 1, then take the one who loves you. if the step 1 works, it means you win his/her heart! it's a great victory :D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hm, it depends. how sure are you that the one you love will come?:P but if you want to settle for the one that is available and you dont love him/her, why will you choose em? hahah! depends. depends. depends=D=D=D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Uhmm.. I rather go for the available one.. I really dont much to time to wait for the tru one.. You dont know, the one thats available is the right one! am i right at some point?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:31

[ 11 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy