• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

Pages: 12

do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

[b]I'll just wait for the right one. :)[/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

[align=center]i'll try to follow which one my heart want..^^ if i want to wait.. i'll wait.. n if i want choose the other who choose me 1st.. i'll choose him..^^ but i can't Love 2 person in the same tym.. so i won't choose to do that both.. i'll choose one way..^^ i'll choose ' Love' feeling.. not 'Like' feeling..^^[/align]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

by having experiences of falling in love, you can build your self..and when the time comes that you're true love arrives..you are ready for it :D no matter what happens
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll wait for the one i love, and if i get impatient i'll go to the one that loves me and learn to love her :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you prefer to wait for the right one? or jut go for the one who is available with no assurance for real love and happiness.. 0_o

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:43

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy