• ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] =D [b]Edited:[/b] [i]Fixed some errors in firefox, i just disabled the onkeypress, to disabled the enter press at the keybord in the switch user form[/i] [i]i edited

Pages: 123

[u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] =D [b]Edited:[/b] [i]Fixed some errors in firefox, i just disabled the onkeypress, to disabled the enter press at the keybord in the switch user form[/i] [i]i edited

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] =D [b]Edited:[/b] [i]Fixed some errors in firefox, i just disabled the onkeypress, to disabled the enter press at the keybord in the switch user form[/i] [i]i edited

:arrow: Very clever script cip..whew..i guess its been a long time since i posted a trick here in this section..well i miss posting again..BTW,keep on sharing buddy..:thumbsup:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] =D [b]Edited:[/b] [i]Fixed some errors in firefox, i just disabled the onkeypress, to disabled the enter press at the keybord in the switch user form[/i] [i]i edited

wow cip! nice code! hehe.. imm goingto use this..
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx cip.. its working in my other account.. very nice script
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing..
dreamcaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

:O omg!this trick is unbelievable.. i wish i can make Time machine:clock: jejeje..
rslant
» n00b
1969-12-31

ehm ..... very nice tx a lot Mr cip =)
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really like it.. thank you..
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

another great trick by cip! :thumbsup:
jaypz1968
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick kua cip.. but the hint didn't appear when i put a wrong pass.. here's the code.. http://h1.ripway.com/jaypz1968/jaypz/login.html can you check it for me? thanks
jaypz1968
» n00b
1969-12-31

ooopss.. sorry.. my BG is white so i cant see the words.. sorry again..
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice script... hwehehehe.. wahhahah... thank you..
owenbasti
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehe.. i would suggest this code to everyone.. very nice scripts:eh::eh:
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yup!so nice script.. i really like it... but error in ie...:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: i try erasing temporary internet files,but still it gets error in ie... what i mean is, enter page will appear then it will redirect again to my profile, thats an error will occur!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: try viewing my profile, and check whats wrong on it??.. i really noticed that its the enter page, because i try removing it and then my profile is again working fine in ie and ff.. but if i gonna put this enter page, it errors in internet explorer 7!!!:wallbash: i need some help...:crybaby::crybaby: i even try separating the enter page script using single js insertion but still error occurs in ie7:wallbash::crybaby::wallbash::crybaby::wallbash::crybaby:!!![/b]

Last edited by m0g0l (2008-06-12 21:55:54)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm,what is the password for the switch user?? it says friendster user id.. whose user id? the owners id or the viewers id?? if it is the owners id.. it juz directed me back to enter page thing.. but if it is the viewrs id.. it juz directed back to the viewers profile.. ----------------------------------------------------- hmmm,i need help bout this..
awg
» n00b
1969-12-31

just one question here? which js linker you use for your friendster....because this linker is the only one that´s still working with opera, my old firefox version & my old ie version....
glar'z
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me... i just want to know how to edit in adobe photoshop.. what should i do??its my first time.., can u help me..? what should i do first?
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^you can try to browse at graphics section... you may learn some adobe tricks there... welcome to ftalk...please don't post in double :D
_Bhudz_
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing sir it is very nc
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thx 4 sharing :thumbsup: Nice and useful one ;) Nice trick
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow thank for this cool trick
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] =D [b]Edited:[/b] [i]Fixed some errors in firefox, i just disabled the onkeypress, to disabled the enter press at the keybord in the switch user form[/i] [i]i edited

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:08

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy