• ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] =D [b]Edited:[/b] [i]Fixed some errors in firefox, i just disabled the onkeypress, to disabled the enter press at the keybord in the switch user form[/i] [i]i edited

Pages: 123

[u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] =D [b]Edited:[/b] [i]Fixed some errors in firefox, i just disabled the onkeypress, to disabled the enter press at the keybord in the switch user form[/i] [i]i edited

riddler2
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] =D [b]Edited:[/b] [i]Fixed some errors in firefox, i just disabled the onkeypress, to disabled the enter press at the keybord in the switch user form[/i] [i]i edited

can you help me guys.... where i cud find anywhere in the internet... where the pre-made HTML or CSS layouts.... so that i cud study about our project very well.... cud u pls send me 1 of the lay outs and il be using as my reference... thanks bro and sis... god bless!!! [i]<<<newbie here [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]Production: Class-S[/b][/u] =D [b]Edited:[/b] [i]Fixed some errors in firefox, i just disabled the onkeypress, to disabled the enter press at the keybord in the switch user form[/i] [i]i edited

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:09

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy