• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

Pages: 123

This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

wish granted all your enemies wish that soon you have karma also =D i wish i can maek a great layout :eh:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

^ wish granted but no one will use it =D
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wish i get rid of my colds and cough right now...
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: granted!! but u will get fart every 5 minutes., haha!! =D hhmm.. i wish i can fly., heheh
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah you can fly now..but then suddenly.. a plane hit you.=|:D [b]i wanna have lotsa candy.[/b]

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-10-18 02:03:10)

lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Granted. You get all the candy you can't eat it. =D [b]I want a lot of chocolate![/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wish granted but when they arrive at your home,they will be melted =D i wish i am Ben Stiller :D
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you will be but a baby.... i wish i have a PSP
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wish granted. but it will expire after you read this post :D i wish i have a Death Note. :D

Last edited by serendipity_black (2008-11-15 03:09:45)

hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

wish granted but you have to write your name at the first page! AHAHA! i wish i am a MACHINE!!
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol. it wont take effect if i am the owner of the note XD you will get your wish. but will get rusty and *boom*! explode. :D nice to meet you i wish i could time travel :D

Last edited by serendipity_black (2008-11-15 08:07:44)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I want it all... The fame and the fortune and more. :lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Your wish is granted but you're dead already. =D --- I wish he loves me back. :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a fun forum game... > First someone makes a wish; Example: I wish for world peace. > Then another person grants that wish but makes it go wrong: Example: The world is in peaces. > Then that s

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:13

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy