• ARCHIVES 
  • » What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

Pages: 12345..5

What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

dhenzcy
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

[b]4 minutes[/b] by Madonna and J.T
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

[i]One hello? :lol:[/i]
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

always be my baby by DAVID COOK Dream Big by DAVID COOK
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'm yours - Jason Mraz (it sounds relaxing!) :arrow: Ay chico - Pitbull
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

What music you want to hear early in the morning?? some acoustic songs but... the song i always hear in the morning is my alarm tone which is "there's no sympathy for the dead - escape the fate"
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm?? christian songs..
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It so hard to say goodbye to yesterday by boys 2 men.... hehehehe too short... :eh::eh:
geekprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm,,House of Wolves by MCR. =)
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

forever by chris brown..=)
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Always be my baby - David Cook.. =)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^always be my bebe - david cook
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Good Morning by Kanye West Elevator by Flo Rida feat. Timbaland =)
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mother earth by within temptation :smoke:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i usually listen to [b]Time to Grow [/b]by Lemar and Justine,[b]Branuday[/b] by Soul.ID,[b]Misery bussiness [/b]by Paramore
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o :o :o pain in my heart :D:D ang agang senti... :retard:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an addition, Canon Acoustic ! :thumbsup:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Always Be My Baby :wow: - David Cook (version)
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]butterfly carnival and two trick pony - sandwich[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.., for me it's i'm yours - jason mrax and also., realize - colbie calliat!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:21

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy