• ARCHIVES 
  • » What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

Pages: 12345

What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

acoustic songs or rnb is nice to start up my day.
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

mine i spin soft music =) =) =)
MikeDavid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]LABELS OR LOVE BY FERGIE!![/align]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

every morning the song that wakes me up is Monday-soulja gurl by soulja boi.. Tuesday-everything by lifehouse Wednsday-untitled by simple plan Thursday-i miss you by blink 182 Friday-only you by hillsong Saturday-Your guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus Sunday-your song by parokya ni edgar every day a diffrent song to hear to pull up my morning mood. yahooooooooooooo!
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here we go again by paramore
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kiss me goodnyt by reliant k
chie_tha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because of you by keith martin still the one by shania twain :thumbsup:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

gomenasai - T.a.T.u haha :thumbsup:
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Let's To Rock[/b] Today... [img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u94/MisssSixty/Emot%20Icons/h020.gif[/img]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mellow songs.,to start off my morning.,it's like a meditation song for me.,xD
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Disco Lazy Time music to start today [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img]
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Paris by Chicosci... gets up my mood for a thursday morning!!
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

songs that's make me dance like :arrow: snap your fingers bi lil john :arrow: out here grindin by dj khaled :arrow: we takin over by dj khaled :arrow: wall to wall by chris brown :arrow: fresh by lemar
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

for me its [b]When the lights burn out[/b] by Chris Cendana. it's super cool. :thumbsup:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

opm songs.. love it so much, pinoy musics.. specialy forever more,
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your Call by Secondhand Serenade T.T
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ohayou "Good Morning" - Keno
jujum
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]MCR[/b] - [u]Welcome To The Black Parade[/u]...... :eh::thumbsup:
aqunuti
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Disco Lazy Time music to start today :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a bad dream - keane =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What music you want to hear early in the morning?? Kindly give some title and artist... Thanks!

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:35

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy