• ARCHIVES 
  • » i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

Pages: 12

i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

itachi278
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy to understand for newbies like me.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

haha. i just think of dat idea b4, to create a tutorial with video. :lol: but i dont have a video recorder on my PC, i dunt know wat software i must use to have dat video recorder, :eh: and now still lookin for it,. geez.. yes its easier and many newbies will understand the tutorial. =) and will lessen the question regarding that problem, but on the otherside, i just think that, the tutorial of kuya Ephemeral in creating extention files is clearly, everyone can understand the instructions, the problem is in the Newbie/Member itself. they will choose to ask instead of reading the whole instructions first. :retard: :retard: geeeeeeeeez.. but wait till someone will have some tym to do your request. :lol: =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-02 04:28:34)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

A newbie suggesting a good suggestion huh? :] i like your suggestion :wow: IT would be great if this will be Audio and Video . =D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

how about some screenshots instead of "video tutorial"? not all of us can afford that, i mean as kapz said the "video recorder" thing. :penguin: i think some screenshots will do, but it will consume much time though. :smoke:
itachi278
» n00b
1969-12-31

screenshots can make confusions to user. i mean there is a screenshot, there is also intructions that will make the mind confuse and like what you said it will consume much time. u can use the ff. as a screen recorder: hypercam camstudio camtasia those recorders are great to use.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dunt think it will confused their mind by using a screenshot with a instructions,, wer using a screenshot, to show wat it looks like wen doin this thing, and wat will happened in doin that thing.,. in da tutorial of kuya Ephemeral, theres already a instructions together with the screenshot. to be easy to understand by the Newbies/Members. its not hard to understand and to look and to read on the instructions. like i said. its not about the problem bout the tutorial,, wateber it is, with a screenshot or w/o screenshot, with video or w/o video, unless the instructions is clearly understandable by the newbies/members they will understand the facts of that tutorial. its just about the members on how they will understand the tutorial. which is they will choose their mouth to do somethin on that problem w/o using their eyes to read that tutorial, why did i said dat?. coz when a members see that the instructions is too long , or too complicated, they will not take some tym to read it, they will ask it first.. thats the problem. they wont take some effort to read the instructions and analyze the instruction if they saw the instructions is too long, see now the problem.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ definitely. and it will be hard to those who shared tutorials already 'cause they will edit their tutorials again just to put "screenshots or video tutorial". especially to those who shared so many tutorials in the Tricks and tutorial. -- If you don't really understand the tutorials in T&T then it's time to ask help in the [url=http://theftalk.com/f7-Friendster-Help.html]Help section[/url] =)
itachi278
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok. screenshots and instruction are also great. but i think making video will make their mind very clear and the instruction powerful. If my suggestions will be approved by the moderators they will make another forums for videos. those who already knows what to do, they can share what they learn from the forums thats why even the poster didn't remake a instructional video someone will post it to help newbies.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No need for approval. Anyone who will/can create a video tutorial for our tricks, then they can just post it in the Tricks and Tutorial section. As for the software for screen recording, its name is Camtasia http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp I like to make a video tutorial but I don't think I can speak up or put my voice there. I am not fluent in speaking English.
itachi278
» n00b
1969-12-31

i saw some of video tutorial on youtube about something blah blah blah. Some of the videos just use words for their tutorial and just put some background music. i guess that those people don't want to put their voice also. you can also do it sir if u don't want to put your voice but its better if it is a voice so those who will watch the video will understand it more clearly. Thanks for giving importance for my suggestion.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx mod eehjhay for the link.. [b] @itachi278[/b] now im workin on it ryt now, :lol: i hope i can do it.. lulz.. haha,, anyways.. anyone can doin it, even you ,, you can do it. =) lets wait for everyone to create a tutorial for dat. =) imma try to do dat. :lol: wish me luck,, lolz. :lol: just having some problem here,, waaaa, :lol: regarding uploading a file to a file hosting site, :lol: dang my video's exceed its bandwidth so fast,. dang :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: its here awhile ago,, :lol: so for now, im lookin for another file hosting site. with free. =| [hr] first trial AGAIN,, lolz,, i hope it will not exceed its bandwidth, :wallbash: still studying the function of this camstacia .. :lol: i just only gave u a preview if that kind of tutorial is enough,. =( sorry if its not good. =( still my first trial ei. =( hope ull understand,.. better luck next tym,, err

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-04 00:19:36)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ that's a very nice job pocoyo-chan. i think it would be easier to learn from that kind of tutorial. however, not every one can do it. so it's optional whether to do it manually or this way. =| this is a better way though =|
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nicely well done Mr. Portuniecho. However, we can't force people to make a video tutorial. The Problem is the upload and download process. If it's too big, then it may cause [b]bandwidth exceeded[/b]. In my opinion, video tutorial could be one of the options if people want to share tutorial here.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice choice of background music. At first I thought it will sound like a symphony. Hahaha.. Nice desktop too. Im envy. I only have XP. Anyway your host is slowly streaming. I am not that patient. Lol. I'll try camtasia maybe tomorrow. Im freaking busy with my school projects. argh. Good luck on that tunie.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah, i agree on what Mod deathwish4MCR-freak-dude said. it will take a lot of times to find some file hosting site that can be suit on ur video size. on that video i took a 100+ MB format. :lol: which is any file hosting site did give up on uploading my video file, I tried: [b]Ripway [/b] = above the limit uploading size, same with[b] File-Ave[/b] [b]Fileden [/b] = same with ripway also, but the maximum MB size of fileden is 50 MB so it wont suit on my file [b]Boxstr [/b] = it worked first. which ive got posted here, but after a minutes ago. the file bandwidth exceeded, so, in this process of tutorial. as you can see. Loading Slow ( i think it is a Flash file , dats why and a huge MB ) but i think by uploading it on Youtube will get fast this loading situation. =) coz weve got a 3 BB codes tag here available for video posting. [b]Youtube, googleVideo, Flashfile [/b](swf, which is im using now ) . [b]Mod Eehjhay[/b] Thanks. yep , it loads slow, coz it is a Flash file with a 100+ MB file. geez,. it took me an hours to find a file hosting to host this kind of Flash File. geez btw in this kind of Flash file, if your having a hard tym waitin to loads :lol: once youve have seen the video or not, just leave this thread and go back in. and it will load fast, i think, coz it happens on me. :D [hr][hr][hr] maybe you cant see now the video, its is bcoz, my file exceeded its bandwidth. geeez.. see now the result,, hard to find some good file hosting site, that it can handle your huge MB size, lolz. hahaha,, :lol: its not hard to create an video . but the problem is, the file hosting site hard to find, unless you need to pay every month for da contract,, lolz,, errrrrrrrrr...

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-03 09:55:21)

itachi278
» n00b
1969-12-31

great portunieco. thanks for doing it. try if you can upload your video on this site. [url]http://www.onetrymedia.com[/url] hope it works on this site. thanks to all that gives importance to my post.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lolz ive got only the links, i dunno how to attach this one here da diffrence is, its blurred on one true media , coz the height and width of the video recorded is larger than a size of the player of one true media.. so, its only a preview of something, just only a trial.. read my explanation above ayt.. on why they didnt make a video tutorial for dat,, =) im sure you will get the fact on my explanation, coz as you see , i tried it den just to show to you how hard keep tryin to work on dat video. =) btw. itsn ot a problem in making a tutorial thru video, the problem is, the uploading,, :eh: btw. i uploaded it on youtube,, check this out.. my 1st trial. still studying the parts or the function of dat software :D. once i know all the function of that software.. maybe i will make a tutorial thru video,, if dat will happen :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-04 00:18:59)

itachi278
» n00b
1969-12-31

great tutorial. youtube are good on videos and its clear but not very clear. This helps a lot..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

youtube is more clearer than onetruemedia.. so wat now??.. i think the answer to ur suggestion is "just wait" until someone will have a tym on making a tutorial like dat =) so, is this suggestion clear now??.. i hope you'll get my/their point on this situation. ayt??..
itachi278
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes! now its clear. i already post a link on tricks and tutorial and also credited to you.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:45

[ 11 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy