• ARCHIVES 
  • » i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

Pages: 12

i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

you shouldnt posted dat, =| like i said, its just an example. =| and if ever i made a video like dat, i will give you/someone a go signal to post it there or im the one who will make a decision to post it there, =| now i feel embarassed on wat uve did. =( so modz can close this now?... like i said,, dont rush on that things.. "[b] just wait [/b]"

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-03 22:21:10)

itachi278
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

ok sorry. i've posted it for a reason. i feel guilty on what i did
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah i know u have a reason, but, i didnt finalize dat video yet, i jst show u da preview. dats only a trial on da camtacia, to see wat its gonna be, just to know the step on wat to do next. so i just show you dat video, :( just wait. . soon to be share. =) ok, dis topic solved ur suggestion ryt??.. i think this should be close now,

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-04 02:28:35)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sorry to intrude,but I made a video long time ago,but too shy to share it.I did not use my voice,but I did use a notepad to type so the viewer can read it. :lol: **Pretty stupid right?** I used CamStudio,if you want,I can share it here. =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Why not post it in the Tricks and Tutorial section? :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ok,I will.Thanks sir eejhay. =) I will probably post today if I have time.If not,I will post tom. =)

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-06-04 04:47:16)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lilprincess950]Ok,I will.Thanks sir eejhay. I will probably post today if I have time.If not,I will post tom.[/quote] Very nice video tutorial my friend :thumbsup: I am sure its a lot of work but u did a great job :rose: On topic the video tutorials is a good idea I think but for sure is a lot of work for the creators of most of the codes on here, think about how many some of our great codes masters have posted. The codes themself are more than enough for me.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-06-04 22:18:08)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » i suggest that put a video tutorial on injecting .js file in css and many more. if there video tutorials are already posted here, please put the link. i think the video will be more helpful and easy

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:25

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy