• ARCHIVES 
  • » since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

Pages: 12

since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

Any other idea for maximum signatures dimension? My suggestion for max. height is 200px. The width doesn't really matter though (if its too wide, the signature area will become scrollable horizontally).
glamour
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

[quote=admin]Any other idea for maximum signatures dimension? My suggestion for max. height is 200px. The width doesn't really matter though (if its too wide, the signature area will become scrollable horizontally).[/quote] well.. it's really up to u sir. 200px is fine with me. How about the others? any suggestion?
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

agree :thumbsup:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im fine with 200px. [quote=admin]The width doesn't really matter though (if its too wide, the signature area will become scrollable horizontally).[/quote] i think we should have the maximum width. :paranoid: this is just my suggestion.
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi guyz..im back ;) im a lil bit busy right now =| my friends are still in hospital....and one of 'em are still sleeping... coma or something.. so btw..how bout 515x180 an example... [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/355/515kd1.jpg[/img][/url] =)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I agree with the size. Also it must not exceed 1mb or so. Some signatures that are small also have a potency to consume a lot of bandwith with animations or high graphics taken from movies (ex. LOTR) ;) --- How about putting tags in your threads? Applying this rules to some threads like. [request], or [layout] so that it will be uniformed? Adding brackets, just like what meng.03 and i did in the graphics section. :question:

Last edited by lucknskill (2006-11-05 07:38:56)

admin
» FTalkManiac

I've set 515 x 200px as maximum size for signatures. As for the file size, it should be less than 100 kb. [quote=lucknskill]How about putting tags in your threads? Applying this rules to some threads like. [request], or [layout] so that it will be uniformed? Adding brackets, just like what meng.03 and i did in the graphics section. :question:[/quote] I don't think all the forums need it. But if you think it's necessary you may create a sticky post about the tags/brackets usage in the forums you moderate. FYI, you can edit a thread title/subject (maybe for adding something like [CSS], [layout], etc), by editting the first post of a thread.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ oh okay. umm..hmm.... how about this. "Please be nice with your fellow forumers. Always remember that behind those posts are real persons and real feelings. Friendster talk is for making more friends so be friendly" =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] ^ i agree with that suggestion...[/b] -------------- [i]pati sa mga posts, bawal singit =D ang mahuling sumisingit mumultahan.. sabihin sa title kung bawal ang singit o inde =D [/i]
admin
» FTalkManiac

Just made some little changes with the forum rules. I think it's better to keep the rules simple (no one would bother to read it if too long). Comments and feedback are welcomed.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Love the new rules. Lotsa members now violate those since they haven't read the new rules yet. Maybe even me? I'll go find my violations.. lol =D Added: Is it just me or some members have siggies that's more 200 px? So, I pm'ed them with this message: [quote]Please be reminded of the new rule: [quote][url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules]9. Signatures. Don't use more than one banner. Don't make it excessive and annoying. Maximun image height for signature is 200 px. No audio or video allowed. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable signature.[/url][/quote] Hope you understand and apply it. Thanks.[/quote] Just warned them so that other newbies won't follow, or so that if ever a mod gets to warn them, at least they won't object. Please let me know if this is right/wrong. ;)

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-04-11 08:13:55)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yah i noticed that too Onee-chan, and i was also planning on sending them notices too. But you went ahead of me already so i guess i dont have to. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

True... I can name a few people here with larger siggies. Thanks mizel for taking the initiative, I guess I'd warn them again? Just in case they didn't do any changes..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ You're welcome. :) Some already changed their sigs. That's fine. Some also haven't change yet maybe because they didn't log in. Some, logged in, but still didn't change their sig, maybe because they haven't notice their new msg. I'm like this ---> :wallbash:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha. LoL Onee-chan :lol: . Hmm.. in relation to that, why dont we post about the new rules on the Announcement Area? so that at least they will have no excuse if they had violated the rules since the notice have been posted there.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ But before that, mods, kindly read this [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=51563#p51563]post[/url]. I love his/her post. :wallbash: :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Woah.. what's wid that one? i'm a bit confused :wallbash:
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't get it. :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ lol. Also, I love this [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=2115&p=3]24th reply[/url]. A very clear evidence of direct hitting. Tsk tsk tsk :wallbash:
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what's the root of that discussion anyway?! :lol: who started the fight?! - im confused. :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:35

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy