• ARCHIVES 
  • » since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

Pages: 12

since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk a constitution followed by one country... phew.... so we could have uniform rules or guidelines.... we can post all rules here so that we can compile it..... :wallbash: [b]Current Rules[/b] 1. This is a free public forum, please don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). 2. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, sTiCkY cApS when posting. 3. We can't tolerate spamming and flamming in any form. 4. Please do some search before posting a new thread, to avoid thread duplication. 5. Always post a thread in the right forum/category. 6. Use descriptive subject when you start a new thread. 7. Multiple threads/posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam. 8. Moderators reserve the right to modify or delete any objectionable post. 9. Recommended maximum size for signatures is 515 x 200 px.

Last edited by admin (2006-11-05 08:15:09)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

:thumbsup: # 1 universal rule: [b]no swearing[/b] <-- like this?? :doubt:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

:arrow: [b] no StiCKy CaPS or ALL CAPS no flaming (insulting other members or invoking anger/ fight) no one liners in serious sections (except in forum games) avoid using emoticons as a response (considered spam) in serious threads nonsense threads and double posts will be deleted (or in any case edited by the mod.. joining the next post to the previous post of the same user then deleting it) [i] still thinking[/i] uhh.. am i too strict with this kind of rules?? well, tiz a suggestion anyway.[/b] :cool:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2006-10-29 07:04:06)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] no StiCKy CaPS or ALL CAPS no flaming (insulting other members or invoking anger/ fight) no one liners in serious sections (except in forum games) avoid using emoticons as a response (considered spam) in serious threads nonsense threads and double posts will be deleted (or in any case edited by the mod.. joining the next post to the previous post of the same user then deleting it) [i] still thinking[/i] uhh.. am i too strict with this kind of rules?? well, tiz a suggestion anyway.[/b] :cool:[/quote] yeah, really strict... im afraid no one will enjoy the forum later if we're too strict... again, just a suggestion...peace!! ü
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: anyway they are just suggestions.. and it's also upto the admin if he would allow these rules :eh: [/b]
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]:thumbsup: # 1 universal rule: [b]no swearing[/b] <-- like this?? :doubt:[/quote] ei still dont get wats "no swearing" mean.... :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]swearing[/b] like, spelling out those wtf, badwords, irritating stuffs, insults, etc.
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][b]swearing[/b] like, spelling out those wtf, badwords, irritating stuffs, insults, etc.[/quote] ahhhhh?!?!?! ic.... tenkyu ! :wallbash:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no to racism!? =) :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ thats good :thumbsup: spotted any racist here btw,?
admin
» FTalkManiac

Nice, I'll consider all the suggestions. But it won't be fun if we're too strict/there are too many rules don't you think so?
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Nice, I'll consider all the suggestions. But it won't be fun if we're too strict/there are too many rules don't you think so?[/quote] yeah i agree w/ admin... hu post that topic by the way... hehehe.... :wallbash:
glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]No Spam[/b] Spam is basically posts/threads that serve no real purpose or add nothing to a conversation. - Topics with no purpose or clear direction - One-word or very short posts (i.e. "yes", "no", or simply posting a smiley) I agree with my sweet Meng, [b]No Flaming[/b] Flaming isn't tolerated and repeat offenders should be banned. Anyway, The [b]moderator[/b] acts as a role model for the rest of the members. The moderator's behavior has to set an example to how other members should behave in the forum. :)
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice... lets wait for the other mods... lets hear from them... b4 we can compile this rules.... :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'm in =)
admin
» FTalkManiac

What about rules for signature usage, that restrict the size of image used in signature? Because if the size is too big, the page will loads slower (especially for dial up users) and sometimes it can distract ppl when reading the post/discussion too.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

yeah sir admin. 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: one example of a big sig is mikodeleon's : [url]http://theftalk.com/profile.php?section=personality&id=964[/url] [i]*edited[/i] --> uhmmm,he changed it already...at least... =)

Last edited by `mizeL (2006-10-31 20:53:05)

glamour
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]What about rules for signature usage, that restrict the size of image used in signature? Because if the size is too big, the page will loads slower (especially for dial up users) and sometimes it can distract ppl when reading the post/discussion too.[/quote] Er.. How about 468 x 60? Is that too small for you guys? Or maybe Maximum image width is 550 pixels and maximum image height is 300 pixels. that's just my opinion..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=glamour][b]No Spam[/b] Spam is basically posts/threads that serve no real purpose or add nothing to a conversation. - Topics with no purpose or clear direction - One-word or very short posts (i.e. "yes", "no", or simply posting a smiley) I agree with my sweet Meng, [b]No Flaming[/b] Flaming isn't tolerated and repeat offenders should be banned. Anyway, The [b]moderator[/b] acts as a role model for the rest of the members. The moderator's behavior has to set an example to how other members should behave in the forum. :)[/quote] count me in..
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yep i agree..we should have a maximum dimension for signatures..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » since there are alrewady mods in each threads... wat if we create rules and regulations to be followed in each thread.. sumthin that is universal.... sumtin applicable to all threads.... sumtin lyk

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:06

[ 11 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy