• ARCHIVES 
  • » If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

Pages: 12

If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

-I want the role of amanda bynes in Big Fat Liar -role of Mariah Carey's in Glitter -role of Jojo in Aquamarine -Hayden of Bring it on All or nothing -in Exorcism of Emily Rose..[very challenging=)]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

i'll be heyden pantierre in bring it on 2.., :lol:
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shrek . . :lol::lol:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

*step up *stomp the yar *harry potter *lord of the rings
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=toshiyaDEG]shrek . . :lol::lol:[/quote] hihi that would be cool.. which role? @topic: See post #2:)
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1. Ronnie - The Last Song 2. Princess Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Last edited by shekinah.xoxo (2010-05-19 03:45:16)

zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lord of The Rings 13th Warriors 300 Underworld
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Butterfly Effect (Ashton kutcher) Sunshine(Cillian Murphy) :)
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] I would star in these movies: [sup] highschool musical [/sup] [sup] my sassy girl [/sup] [sup] windstruck [/sup] [sup] harry potter [/sup] [sup] any horror movie [/sup][/color] :) :thumbsup: =)
gabrielixxiv
» n00b
1969-12-31

american pie. naked mile! ;DD
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if i will be given a chance to star in some movies, ill be : *american pie - and be a curious guy, hahaah *harry potter - i will be the successor of dumbledore, ahah *another teen movie - still a curious guy, hahaha *saw series - ill go hide and seek to jigsaw. haha *wrong turn - have a festiivity with those canibals *hsm 3 - be a professor in east high, haha *camp rock - ill be singing with jonas brothers :D and many more :D hehe :wow:
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Skul Bukol :arrow: one of the members with vic sotto etc. one True love :arrow: leading man of marian rivera! AHAHAHA
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

CAMP ROCK (mitchie torres) NANCY DREW
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]- Final Destination:[/b] Haha, ofcourse the lead cast. =D [b]- Bring it on:[/b] Hayden's prince charming. lewls. [b]- American Pie:[/b] Mwahah! :lol: [b]- High school musical:[/b] Played like Zac's role. [b]- Spiderman:[/b] Weeeee. Shut up Tobey & replace me. waha.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]wkakakak~~ american pie and scary movie.[/i]:lol: [i] extra role is okay with me.[/i]:D
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me to american pie beta house
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]* TWiLiGHT. * mean girls. * aqua marine. * little manhattan. * princess diaries 1 && 2. * harry potter. * and soo muchie more![/b] =D=D=D
Chelleni
» n00b
1969-12-31

me??!!! of course [b]twilight!![/b] [b]harry potter[/b] [b]high school musical[/b]

Last edited by Chelleni (2008-12-06 12:33:01)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like [i]Spiderman[/i]. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy