• ARCHIVES 
  • » If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

Pages: 12

If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

[b]Twilight[/b] -- of cors!! :lol:, like every girl, id want to play bella swan too, so i cud look into Robert Pattinson's eyes and be dazzled with it :wow:, but but, id also take the role of Alice Hale, She's pretty cool and Jasper is kinda cute too :lol:, its cool playing a vampire like her.. [b]Harry Potter[/b] (Goblet Of Fire) -- Id take the place of Katie Leung, since they were looking for a Asian Girl :eh:, Id play Cho Chang..But my eyes isnt [i]chingkit[/i] (chinese like), so theyd probably replace my name :lol:, I want to kiss Harry under the mistletoe and be Cedric's date at the Ball :wow: cant think of any other movies, but if theyd make a Gossip Girl Movie..I wud kill to have the part of Blair Waldorf! :eh:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

Goodluck Chuck - id like to play the role of Dane Cook (chuck) coz i want to be paired with Jessica Alba.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

twilight of course.... i want to be Bella... so i can be with Edward.. hahaha.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

One of the bring it on movie :p hehe
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]superman![/b] tentenenentenen =D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Harry Potter Narnia HEROES City Of Ember Twilight Batman Indiana Jones... oooo!! is too muchh!!! i want to be star in much mvie... hehehehe!! i'll get much money too.. ahahaha!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: =D=D=D
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tranformers batman spiderman
colock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Harry Potter :arrow: Lord Of The Ring :arrow: Step up 2 :arrow: Love Actually :arrow: You Got Served
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If ever you could go star in any movie you wanted.. What could it be?? Well, mine are: *Step up 2 *High school musical :P *Nancy Drew *A walk to remember *My sassy girl How about you??

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:16

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy