• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

Pages: 12345678..8

[i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

frating_hyper
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

[b] straight[/b]

Last edited by frating_hyper (2008-06-28 02:57:28)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

weeeh.. i have a wavy hair.. and im proud of it bcoz its easy to style my hair and even without styling it..
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]WAVY here[/b] :lol: just put some moose on it, you're ready to go :thumbsup: and[b] Jugitz's[/b] right, it easy to style your hair that way :)
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]mne is striaght and shiny. its cool.[/i]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Whoa..first guy to post here..:lol: :o My hair is Straight..:D
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love my hair in straight, rather than curly or wavy. :paranoid:
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Straight, of course ^^
jia_124@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

foR Me IlL ChOoSe A CuRly iTs MaKe mE gIrLY .......:)
el mhaldita
» n00b
1969-12-31

mines is straight but i want to have a new look .. I want ti add alittle bit curly to my hair. . .
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wavy and i really love and hate it
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

CURLY!!^^ haha .. cuz im straight .. i want a new look^^
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how about bald? :lol: hahaha.. straight for me.. :D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] mine is straight but i want to have curls in my hair ends.. looks cute to imagine.. =)[/b]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is straight also.. :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

im straight w/ a little bit wavy.......
darkflower12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mah hair's straight, but sometimes, it gets curly and annoying.
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

straight.. i think i'm lucky for having a straight hair...
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wavy is an awesome hairstyle for long hair.. Curly is not really that appealing to me.. straight, i like that fact that it makes you look younger ^^
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i now have a straight hair with a little bit of wavy hair...
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer straight :D but my hair is wavy i have 2 rebond 2 b able 2 straight :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:34

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy