• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

Pages: 112345678..8

[i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

my hair's a wavy one ;)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

I have incredibly straight hair, but on special occasions like Proms & Weddings, I like for my hair to be curly. && it usually works out in the end :cool:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i have straight hair and still wanting it because my hair is layered, so curly doesn't fit that good especially for the short layered hairs that i got. it would fly away.
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I guess if you have curly hair, you would prefer to have it straight but then if you have a straight hair then u would definitely love to have a curly hair..hehe Me... I've got straight long hair but when I want to look different... for a change then I'll grab my curling iron and do it..
iah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

mines straight above curly in the end.its natural by the way:) i like my hair so i prefer straight and curly:thumbsup:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Mine is wavy then after i comb my hair some bits of it starts to swirl, even if i tie it, stil swirling. Thats why I hate my hair. But some friends says they love my hair cause its wavy. :angry:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm..i have straight hair.. hahah i love it being straight..
phunklover
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer wavy.. coz my hair is wavy and a 'lil bit curLy!>. ^_^
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like curly! Its too curly!!!
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]my hair's kinda wavy.....but then i want it [i]straight[/i]...[/b]=|
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wavy is cool! :P
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D wavy..but i have a really great hair.. hahaha..
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My hair can easily be straight. It takes a lot of gel to make it wavy. and I use my curling iron to curl my hair =)
tribunglahi
» n00b
1969-12-31

It is favorable for me to be curly., because it is ME!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i would like a straight hair!!!!!!!!!![/b]
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]aii. lurve the most is wavy:thumbsup:[/align]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]mine's straight. hahaha. and kind of wavy. lol.[/b]
yuwi_MCR
» n00b
1969-12-31

My hair.....it is such a disaster..But I like wavy..I like it 'cause it is the style of Gerard Way's hair.
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is wavy and a kind of curly. this is my hair..:D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] mine is.. uhm.. between straight and wavy i think..:D[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]*Please close if topic already made[/i] What hairstyle do you prefer out of those choices? I prefer wavy.. Because mine's wavy and a little curly.. :)

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:13

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy