• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

Pages: 123

[align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

[align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b][/align]
dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

:arrow: it depends on what his/her mistake is :arrow: ask 4 his/her reasons decide if it is reasonable or unreasonable i hope i helped
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]if its easy to forgive him.. its ok... but if not.. heck no! :D[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

" I can forgive but i cant forget, its only another way of saying I CANT FORGIVE. Forgiveness for me is ought to be a canceled note, torn into two so that it can never be shown against one " ~foR me,the 2nd chance is just to precious to give it away just like that.. but its depends on urself really..are u willing to forget what had he/she done?..are u entirely willing to forgive him/her with all ur heart?the most important is are u willing to face again the same thing that he/she had done that hurts u?just in case the person is not appreciating the 2nd chance that u had given to her.. anyway,i hope i helped u..gud luck!!..^^
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

youre[quote][b] right[/b][/quote] guys . .huhuh . .
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

giving a second chance depends on how big the person has done. If u feel like he/she deserves it again why not? Maybe, this time it'll be better. Just believe in urself and others. If you really love him/her, there is one thing I can say, love doesn't count how big or worse what ur loved one has done, it readily forgives whatever it may be :) (though ur like a martyr if u do that) ;)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm. yuh.. it's right. it depends on their mistakes and reasons..
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it depends on what the situation is.. but if you really love someone and you want to be with him/her, you'll learn to forgive and forget..
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

See if he/she is sincere and is willing to do everything for you to give second chance. It's not wrong to give second chances but it depends how big the mistakes are. :)
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

some say [b]once is enough[/b].. but i think it kinda depends on wat hapend...
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends to wat happened.. ouch!o9.. bitch! 2nd chance is enough no third chance
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=dark emo]:arrow: it depends on what his/her mistake is :arrow: ask 4 his/her reasons decide if it is reasonable or unreasonable i hope i helped[/quote] you're right=)... it depends on what mistake did he/she made... some people deserves a second chance regarding this topic... but others just don't... so be [b]very careful[/b] when it comes to picking boyz....;)

Last edited by cazian.allstar (2008-06-13 07:35:19)

-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahhmm probably..if he deserves one den yea il give him a second chance..bt if he did a really sinful thing or ddnt like it dat mch..den i wont give him one..
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=gray]....depends on what his mistake is and how willing he is.... ....i mean if he really desrves a second chance then why not right?...[/color][/align]

Last edited by _fire_tree_ (2008-06-13 09:01:51)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ agree. but if you don't have plans of giving them one. then don't give them FALSE HOPE. like what my ex did to me... shit
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

hahaha.. what ever she done.. she's doing.. if she want to come back to me i will open my arms wide open and accept her.. but that won't happen anyway lol
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah for me i gave mah bf many chances.. ahehe.. but now i have him tested.. and hopefully his now true to me.. wahehehe
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh my . .what will i do . .? ummm. . nonesense . .
dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]oh my . .what will i do . .? ummm. . nonesense . .[/quote] u should think, talk to her, know her reasons! =) [spoiler] wag kah mguluhan, kz mz mhhrapan ka! [/spoiler]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for the advice dark emo .. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:11

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy