• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

Pages: 123

[align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

_rapidoh
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

Everyone should be given a second chance like God gave us all a chance..:evil: and 4 me ill give anyone a 2nd chance or 3rd if they deserve it... but ....
dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

[quote=viruz84]thanks for the advice dark emo ..[/quote] ur welcome viruz84 =|
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'll give him second chance to show his apologize
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]rapidoh wrote : Everyone should be given a second chance like God gave us all a chance.. and 4 me ill give anyone a 2nd chance or 3rd if they deserve it... but ...[/quote] but what ..??
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Same thread :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t30-giVe-cheAters-a-secOnd-chanCe..%3F.html[/url]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i think... it's depend what the mistake..^^ n.. if u still love her.. i think.. yeah~~ u can give her second chance.. maybe she'll change... she wanna come back wiff u,that's mean she still love u...:D but,, it's up to u bro..^^~ good luck..^^[/align]
m3Lai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Depends. :] It depends, really.
pink.ikay.18.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CiaReDeviL]i think... it's depend what the mistake..^^ n.. if u still love her.. i think.. yeah~~ u can give her second chance.. maybe she'll change... she wanna come back wiff u,that's mean she still love u... but,, it's up to u bro..^^~ good luck..^^[/quote] yah. ur ryt. i agree. :) =)
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its depends on d situation..
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Well depends on the reasons of the break up or depends on his/her sin or wrong doings. If he/she left you once, never ever accept him back. As the say, once is enough and two would be too much.[/color]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its depend on what he did if its minor or major if its minor..i'll forgive him but if its major no way!
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends upon the reason.. though we [b]SHOULD[/b] forgive, it's hard to give another chance and trust again.. =)
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Mostly, I give them a second chance but if I don't love them anymore - the end. :)
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it depends in your situation that's for me =)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its just a matter of learning. :D
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used to give second chances. but i realized that some people aren't worthy of it at all. =)
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course i do.. every person is eligible for a second chance and that would be it..
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends........ but if i still luv him..... it's so easy to forgive him if it's just a simple mistake..
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Talk 2 her, must know her reasons. :) [/b][/font]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes..I mean people can change..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]if happened that your loved one made a mistake/sin/whatever youll call it , and if he/she ask for a second chance ..wud you give?? ..cmon guys ..i nid your answers .. [b]lol[/b] ..[/b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:16

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy