• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

Pages: 12

Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

Frio
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is known by putting 2 pictures like blurred and unblurred and mix this to create a sort of a 'dreamy' effect to the picture.If you dont know WTH is Michael Orton go Google xD.Anywho Lets start!Our fellow moderators who wish to alter this post in any form may do so. We are going from this>[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/11ik679.jpg[/img]>to this![img]http://i25.tinypic.com/jt418w.jpg[/img] 1.Duplicate the image and set the duplicated image to soft light to give the picture definition. [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/5o8a3o.jpg[/img] 2.Merge the pictures by clicking to Layer>Merge Visible. 3.Duplicate again the merged layer 4.Be sure that the duplicated layer is active.If its not just click it on the layers panel. 5.By setting the duplicated layer active go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur.Set the blur amount to 2-3 pixels.Depending on the picture. 6.Set the blurred layer to either soft light/100%opacity or screen/50-65%opacity.But I prefer using the screen blending. Soft light:[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/10xvwol.jpg[/img][b]|[/b]Screen:[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/jt418w.jpg[/img] 7.You're done!'Sensible' questions will be entertained lol ^_^I would be happy if you show us what the outcome of the picture you worked. Variations:If you make another layer and fill it with white(#ffffff),set the layer to color and drag it to the top.This makes the picture grayscale,thus making the picture more dramatic. Color:[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/xlyujc.jpg[/img]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-16 03:04:00)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

[align=center][b]Nice TUT.. By The Way, Is This For Adobe Photoshop??[/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-06-08 03:54:25)

Frio
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

Yes it is.I'm glad you liked it.
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote=Frio]1.Duplicate the image and set the duplicated image to soft light to give the picture definition.[/quote] How To Set The Image To Soft Light... Where Can We See It...[/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice..thanks XD
Frio
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]How To Set The Image To Soft Light... Where Can We See It...[/quote] [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/29o358j.jpg[/img]
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][align=center]nice tut thanks for sharin[/align][/i]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wow..nice tutroial..i think that this is for all versions of photoshop [/b][/align]
Frio
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes, =) I'm positive it is.I also believe that this tutorial is slightly translatable to other programs.And its very easy to make.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Nice tut Kip it up Frio![/b][/align]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice tut. =):thumbsup: i really liek it. thanks for sharin'.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow!! nice tut.. thanks for sharring.. what software are you using for this?!?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice tutorial :) thanks for sharin :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh, I see teh difference lol Kewl effect~
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice tutorial frio.
yalimae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..nice tut..keep it up..a big help for me coz im newbie in photoshop...btw,tnx for sharin..
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow., keep sharing..,
ashedkawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing this Tut It"s very help in me!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cool effect. ~ thanks for sharing this frio it also helps
woodrow187
» n00b
1969-12-31

paano po ba gumawa ng ganyan avatar pic..?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:34

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy