• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

Pages: 12

Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

^ speak english.. @TOPIC:Thanks again
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

woah.. nyc tut.. tnx for sharing.. imma try this..
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weeeeee. cooL effects! thnx for teh share! ;)
merdi001
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..whooahh.. nice tut..! einx 4 d share!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey!I'm here to teach you a wonderful effect that you could add to you're pictures.Its the 'Orton Effect'.Not Randy Orton didn't invent this one lol.It was Michael Orton who created this one.He is kno

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:36

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy