• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

Pages: 12

[b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

[b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only have Permission From him to post this[/b] :eh: [b]To the Mods If you think this script have no relevance, Please do Delete this...[/b] :doubt: [quote]var penyuberenang; try {penyuberenang = document.createElement("div");} catch (e) {penyuberenang = document.createElement("<div>");} penyuberenang.innerHTML = "<div align='center' id='tw'>do not insert any text here</div>"; penyuberenang.setAttribute("style","text-align:center;padding-top:10px"); document.getElementById("cpShoutoutBox").parentNode.appendChild(penyuberenang); var content = "[color=blue]YOUR MESSAGE HERE[/color]"; function twDisplayTW() {twDisplay('tw',content,0);} loaded('tw',twDisplayTW); var brk = '~'; // character to use for line break var resetTime = 0; // set to 0 to not reset or seconds to delay before reset // Typewriter Text Javascript // copyright 13th October, 2007 by Stephen Chapman // permission to use this Javascript on your web page is granted // provided that all of the code in this script (including these // comments) is used without any alteration // you can change the values above this notice to suit your requirements function twDisplay(id,content,num) {var delay = 140; if (num <= content.length) {var lt = content.substr(0,num); document.getElementById(id).innerHTML = lt.replace(RegExp(brk,'g'),'<br \/>'); num++; if (num > content.length) delay = resetTime * 1000;} else {document.getElementById(id).innerHTML = ''; num = 0;} if (delay > 0) setTimeout('twDisplay("'+id+'","'+content+'","'+num+'")',delay);} var pageLoaded = 0; window.onload = function() {pageLoaded = 1;}; function loaded(i,f) {if (document.getElementById && document.getElementById(i) != null) f(); else if (!pageLoaded) setTimeout('loaded(\''+i+'\','+f+')',100);}[/quote] [b]Compile this on Your JS Extension File..[/b] [b]Preview here[/b]:thumbsdown: [b]Just Look on the Shoutout Box Before the Profile Fully Loads[/b] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/jairi1811]My YUI[/url] [quote]Credits Go on the Creator [color=#FF0000]Stephen Chapman[/color] To [color=blue]Sherwin[/color] For Letting me post this and For [color=blue]DracoKnight[/color] for the idea..[/quote]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-07-08 00:38:10)

jaylo1331
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

,,hehehe,, i cant see the preview coz everytime i view your profile ,, error in the page is showing and its closes the window of your fs and also the window of fstalk.. but,, thanks for sharing dude,, ehhehe,, im gonna try it to see the effect,, hehehe :D
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

i cant see the preview on your profile dude, try checking it again
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dude check your preview... there's nothing in there...
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

please check your preview.... i think it's a nice script so please check it... :D
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks bwizett! it works fine in ff...:D i like your profile, the enter page and viewers info..:o thanks for sharing!..:penguin:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]But Theres nothing wrong with my preview, Try Viewing Again the shoutbox before it loads.. its right bellow on the word "EDIT"[/b] :thumbsup: =)
xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: I can see it now! looks like someone is typing :lol: --------------- can it be retyped again?

Last edited by xXChrisXx (2008-06-09 00:39:47)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanx Dude, the Problem is It take times to Load in IE but on Firefox it's a matter of seconds and you can see the effects fast[/b] :D
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where to paste it?... inside onload handler? no preview dude.

Last edited by arip (2008-06-09 01:42:35)

suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

cant see da preview.....
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]huh?!? Didn't you click the "MY YUI"???[/b] [quote][b]To Arip[/b] just put it in your JS extension files[/quote]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-06-09 01:59:20)

suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

hehe....already can see da preview....nice trick sir....thx 4 sharing btw...:)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Code Updated[/b] :D =) :thumbsup:
sefta
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks bwizett! it works fine in ff...:D i like your profile, the enter page and viewers info..:o thanks for sharing!..:penguin:
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow...nice 1... tnx 4 sharing...
shatteredsilence
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool...=) great job:)
anna_0004
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice trick haha, i already using it. thank for sharing....=):thumbsup:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice trick bro kip it up!! tnx for sharing!
Dorayaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow this is good.. especially your profile..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:23

[ 11 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy