• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

Pages: 12

[b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

jazzle_018
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

hello! po paano po ba gmamit nng js extension plsss na po!! paki message n lng po sa email ko sa friendster nlng jazzle_devera018@yahoo.com ty po!!
marQ_pj
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

thx for posting this.. i do really appreciate it.. pj
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][/b]Cool trick, i have used that effect also at Title Bar and Status Bar. =)
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nc trick kuya ^^
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=tan]its still loading =( i cant see the preview oh well nice trick [/color]
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i see it ^_^ nice trick dude
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice tweak there dude... but it loads slow in IE.. keepsharing more, john <3 :D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^ IE sucks bro, it's too slow...:D[/b]

Last edited by BwizetT (2008-12-01 20:00:42)

MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing dude. appreciate it so much!
yeW
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing :cool::thumbsup:
xOxo_o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

why does the typewriter effect just flash once??
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tenccs porr xeriing :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]This Code Allows You to Put anything You want by Words Under Your Shout out Box, Just Below The Word[/b][color=#FF0000]"EDIT"[/color] [b]This Code is based on the Idea of Sherwin's Code, I only ha

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy