• ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys have you check the latest speeches of the two presidential candidates Obama and McCain? I’m just wondering if you already seen it and what's your opinion about their speeches? Actually im referri

Pages: 123

Guys have you check the latest speeches of the two presidential candidates Obama and McCain? I’m just wondering if you already seen it and what's your opinion about their speeches? Actually im referri

josef.m.schumacher
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Guys have you check the latest speeches of the two presidential candidates Obama and McCain? I’m just wondering if you already seen it and what's your opinion about their speeches? Actually im referri

Guys have you check the latest speeches of the two presidential candidates Obama and McCain? I’m just wondering if you already seen it and what's your opinion about their speeches? Actually im referring to the video poll in [url=http://www.clashorama.com/index.php?id=164]clashOrama[/url]. Which of the two you think is more Presidential? Hope to hear form you guys.

Last edited by josef.m.schumacher (2008-06-09 04:07:38)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Guys have you check the latest speeches of the two presidential candidates Obama and McCain? I’m just wondering if you already seen it and what's your opinion about their speeches? Actually im referri

i hope Obama will b the president in usa... i know he is a nice guy!! go go obama!! =)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Guys have you check the latest speeches of the two presidential candidates Obama and McCain? I’m just wondering if you already seen it and what's your opinion about their speeches? Actually im referri

obame?!. hmm.. who's that?!. hehe. sorry,,, i don't know those guyzs!,
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think they both are evenly qualified as to who is "more presidential". However, I am a strong supporter of Barack Obama.... I know it's a "tired" phrase, but, honestly, John McCain is just "Bush's 3rd term"....If McCain is president, that bogus war over in Iraq will just continue, costing more innocent lives and more destruction of that country... Bush like to say we're spreading "freedom and liberty"....yeah, well.....you don't force freedom on a country. I think it's obvious that they were not ready. When a country truly wants "freedom", they will rise up themselves my opinion
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]All i can say is, [b]who ever is the best liar, wins[/b]. =|[/i][/align]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

for me, its obama.. he's a nice guys and i like democrats.. ;)
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like obama, im sure tat he can b a gud leader . :cool: Obama. . Jia yooou. . :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@menikmatic In most previous elections, I agree that the best liar won....However, I believe Barack Obama is one of the most real candidates to run for President in a very, very, very long time. I don't think he's a liar. Honestly. I think he gives it to you straight. He's genuine, unique, and has fresh ideas and hope.....hope can be an extremely useful tool.
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

no i donT aGreE 2 oBama..i waNt mCcaine..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ so you like endless war?
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah, candidates r only gud on their campaigns. but i find obama btter than mccain. =)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

personally, i think obama is a total fake, rude, arrogant individual.. from news & interviews, he would change his words around by having 2 opinions, name-calling hillary & McCain.. being rude to people that look up to him. & McCain, is just another mask behind the scene.. he seems too good to be true. Hillary should have kept her game on.

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-11 00:16:05)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Obama is fake, rude, and arrogant? :O I suggest you watch some news clips and interviews with John McCain :eh: Then after you watch them, tell me who's more arrogant and rude? And who has lost grip on reality....you think another 100 years of war in Iraq is key to human survival.....you think gas prices should go up even more than they already have?....you think the United States should continue it's path toward s destruction?....then support McCain.

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-11 00:25:38)

meowx.
» n00b
1969-12-31

To Obama: hope you win as a president of the usa To McCain: hope you lose.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]^ Obama is fake, rude, and arrogant? :O I suggest you watch some news clips and interviews with John McCain :eh: Then after you watch them, tell me who's more arrogant and rude? And who has lost grip on reality....you think another 100 years of war in Iraq is key to human survival.....you think gas prices should go up even more than they already have?....you think the United States should continue it's path toward s destruction?....then support McCain.[/quote] Well, it's not like I'm rooting for either of them. I don't like both of them, & I do watch the news that's why I have something to say. They both look like real good candidates because of the way they suck up to the nation. Maybe you shouldn't be so subjective with your "you think this & that" to be like "this" 'cause that's not what I said. Plus, I said "Personally, i think" with my starting sentence. I am not a supporter of McCain nor Obama. Which you probably missed reading in my last post.

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-11 22:37:04)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want obama.... peace...peace!!!!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]personally, i think obama is a total fake, rude, arrogant individual.. from news & interviews, he would change his words around by having 2 opinions, name-calling hillary & McCain.. being rude to people that look up to him. & McCain, is just another mask behind the scene.. he seems too good to be true. Hillary should have kept her game on.[/quote] Notice that you edited your post today. :lol: (added "from news & interviews", for example) And actually, in your original post you did not say that you don't like either candidate (I didn't miss anything)....you just trashed Obama. ;) If you really watch the news and interviews then you could say the same towards each candidate, instead of just trashing Obama. Yes, you opened up with "personally, i think".....and I responded to what you "think". It's called a difference of opinion. I merely pointed out that if you like endless wars and loss of life, high gas and food prices, a downward spiral of the United States, then, by all means.....best to like and support McCain. But if you want the exact opposite to happen....then like and support Obama. ;) **It's hard to hide your edits (or maybe you thought nobody would notice?).
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Notice that you edited your post today. :lol: (added "from news & interviews", for example) And actually, in your original post you did not say that you don't like either candidate (I didn't miss anything)....you just trashed Obama. ;) If you really watch the news and interviews then you could say the same towards each candidate, instead of just trashing Obama. Yes, you opened up with "personally, i think".....and I responded to what you "think". It's called a difference of opinion. I merely pointed out that if you like endless wars and loss of life, high gas and food prices, a downward spiral of the United States, then, by all means.....best to like and support McCain. But if you want the exact opposite to happen....then like and support Obama. ;) **It's hard to hide your edits (or maybe you thought nobody would notice?).[/quote] LOL i have not edited NOR TOUCHED anything on that very first post since i've placed it there which was YESTERDAY. It said so: (to emphasize) Post #12 Last edited by sugarstyx_x (Yesterday 23:16:05) << very 1st post for this thread Post #13 Last edited by bhebhiej (Yesterday 23:25:38) << your 1st reply to me ^...Not much different eh?^ I've only edited my FIRST REPLY to you (which was made TODAY).. I've added: "I am not a supporter of McCain nor Obama. Which you probably missed reading in my last post." You're targeting me because I won't agree w/ you. You're taking this too personal & you're being too redundant! I'm only giving my opinion & TRUE facts about the individuals. I did give you examples. I might have not EXPLICITLY said that I don't like either candidates, but I IMPLIED... I did say that "Hillary should have kept her game on," (which by the way, i'll repeat, you missed) She's the one candidate I was ONLY rooting for. It might seem to you that I am trashing Obama, but how can I trash him If that's what he is? Oh another thing, you did NOT see me write I LIKE McCain, what I said was, "McCain, is just another mask behind the scene.. he seems too good to be true" It basically states the same thing I wrote about Obama, only in loosed terms. You can't force someone to like or hate a person, you just have to deal with people's opinion. That's why they have a poll so people can choose for themselves. I'm replying to clear this madness off, don't be too upset ^^

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-07-11 23:44:04)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

awww... i really liked Hilary Clinton. but anyway, Go Obama, Go Democrats! :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dunno obama,. sorry,. lol i only know mccain,. hehehe :D peace out :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Guys have you check the latest speeches of the two presidential candidates Obama and McCain? I’m just wondering if you already seen it and what's your opinion about their speeches? Actually im referri

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:02

[ 11 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy