• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

Pages: 123

[quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

mix4ever
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

[quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 18 years old a male about 5'7 in height and from Davao.I studied at ACLC as a CSDP student i like webpage rather than C++:P,making layouts is my passion i didn't sleep for a night just to finish a certain layout like this just click [url]http:///www.friendster.com/mix4ever[/url]see yah soon if you have help,comments,suggestions and request I'm always her:thumbsup: but only in CSS hahaha:lol:tee cee always:kiss:[/align][/quote]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

[b]WELCOME HAVE FUN[/b]:thumbsup:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

welcome to ftalk.. have fun posting..
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gud 4 u carl... welcome to ftalk... i like making webpage than C++ too... i'm an IT student here in Cavite... nice meeting you ... cyah around...
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wlcome her... :rose: thanks for joining...!!
candy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting but read the rules first..=)
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to ftalk read and follow the rules.. hapi posting.. c'ya around..[/b]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :d
mix4ever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahahahaha:lol: thx for the welcome but i thnk its 1month later pass since i registered...hahahaha its to late to post member intro i thnk hmmm anyway thanks
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello... ♥♥im ajhay..♥♥ welcome to ftalk... always follow d rules... enjoy posting,..:D kip safe olweiz
mix4ever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha!!!oh yeah!!!ok ok!!!i registered a weeks later hihi thank you for the welcome...
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hello there. Welcome to FriendsterTalk. Hope you'll have fun. But Read & Follow the [url=http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules][i]Rules[/i][/url]. Btw, Just call me [u]Louise[/u]. `Till here. See you around. :][/b]
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi, welcome to Ftalk Read and follow the rules. . . Enjoy^o^ U can call me FecHa or FLory (FLo) Nice meeting u, here
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to Ftalk. and please read and follow the rules. see yah around and enjoy posting nice meeting yah -gerlyn-
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ello and welcome mod mix4ever! ;) glad yer here too :) have fun postin ;) teecee!!
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm. you didnt sleep for that layout? :|
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Hey there! Welcome To Friendstertalk. Have fun and don't forget to read the rules.! :D[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello. [; Welcome to [i]FriendsterTalk[/i]. * Having fun is a MUST (lol~ joke) Just read teh ruLes and have some new friends. BTW I am [b]Blanche[/b]. :P Mostly you can see me roaming around teh [b]Anime and Manga Section[/b], and [b]Graphics Section[/b]. =) See youu (=
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[s]Welcome To Friendstertalk Feel Free To Share Ur layouts And Be nice and friendly[/s]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:04

[ 14 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy