• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

Pages: 123

[quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

mix4ever
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

hihi!!!yah i dont sleep because i dont want to sleep hahahaha:lol:
mix4ever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

hihi hello kristina hihi expect you in teen200
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ mix4ever : pLz, avoid double post^ just reminding =)
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Welcome! Try and join the Laymakers Society Share us some of your layouts in the CSS Section!
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcome to FriendsterTalk.. enjoy.. see you around! :D
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=purpletooth][b]WELCOME HAVE FUN[/b] :thumbsup:[/quote] Avoid using ALL CAPS! You havent read the rules you miserable toad! jost jokin! Please read the rules!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mix4ever]hihi hello kristina hihi expect you in teen200[/quote] yeah... thnx thnx carl! thats really nice of you.. welll have welcome again and have fun postin ;) =)
mix4ever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankz for your greetings i will assure wat u expect on me..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

welcome kuya carl!Ü its good to see you around here!:D another double post again huh!:P nyweiz,have fun..[b]always![/b]:D see yah around somewhere!Ü that's all! gotta run!:penguin:
clara stefanie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk :D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome my fellow dabawenyo...hehhe havr fun..
mix4ever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankz for the welcome gurls hihi im happy for that thankz again more power to all of u...
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=purple][img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/kawaiiangie17/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img] hey carl haha nice username huh! :lol: how r yah?? :eh: haha welcome to Ftalk see yah around btw i'm angie don't break any rules huh!! :P ~~~~~~~~~~~ pls vote for me just click the violet one thx ;) [/color][img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm205/kawaiiangie17/1030417u2wzjbw63c.gif[/img][/align]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2ii8umr.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b]welcome to ftalk[/b][/align] [align=center][b]call me noz ok [/b][/align] [align=center][b]don't forget the rules[/b][/align] [align=center][b]see you arround[/b][/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. read the RULES before posting. avoid spamming. enjoooooooooy! ciao.♥[/align]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to FTalk :rose::D nyahahaa :lol: read the [b]RULES[/b] yeah :eh: my name is rio :rose: it's nice to know you :) see you around dude... :rose:
mix4ever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm ok i will try to obey the rulez nice to be my my friends guyz...
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gudluck.. have a nice day.. welcome to friendstertalk
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haii!, wlcme to ftalk!, plzs read nd follow the rules!, c yah around!, enjoi postin'!, -[b]anj[/b]- :D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/433/433974gp1poj7g3d.gif[/img] [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/767/767273fjipnjefwi.gif[/img] [color=skyblue]Welcome To Friendstertalk!! Have Fun..!! Read the rules.. Share ur Tricks And layout Be Active[/color] [img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/767/767273fjipnjefwi.gif[/img][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/535/535990twt8m60mk0.gif[/img][/align][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]only in my rank her...[/b]=D I'm mix4ever,[b]mix4ever[/b] is my screen name and mix is my girlfriend=),My real name is [b]Carl Louie;)[/b] a [b]teen200[/b] furom moderator,im 1

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:05

[ 9 queries - 0.506 second ]
Privacy Policy