• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

Pages: 12

[b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

[b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal?? how did u react?? what did u feel?? and how did u interact w/ ur gf'bf and the other party?? -aikee-[/b]

Last edited by ♫aIkeE♫ (2008-06-11 11:13:55)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

haha,, no i didn't. that's why i don't know what it feels if i'm on that kind of situation!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

i duno... :retard:.... i wish dat wud not happen 2 me...
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wish that would happen to me so that "masakal ko naman ang girlfriend ko kahit once in a life time lang" :lol:
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thats exactly what happened to us..! and i really got mad.. as in suuuuper mad.:mad: then he continued it again... (i think the girl is a really good flirt) and then we broke up:crybaby: i hope he'll come to realize that he needs me:wasted:
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hakhak ive been on this situation many times.. oh how i hate flirty ghurls around mah bf.. te last tym he flirt with other ghurl.. i broke up w/ him.. then in jst one day.. he realize wat he had just lost.. he want me back again.. but i want him to be tested.. i made many trials for him.. hakhak!!! and fortun8ly.. he passed.. ahehe
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ladycyclone ow??? test??? trials like what sis?? it'z kawaii! @muthy_fruity what happened then?? have you talked?? @cocopogi hahaha! are u sure you want to experience that thing? it's not really healthy.. hahaha! xP
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaaa... I'll kill my gf... :evil: she should flirt with me, ONLY ME!!! =D
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll break it up with my boyfriend if he flirt with someone else.. isn't it awkward...?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]uhm . it doesnt happen to me ^^ i dunno..[/b]
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

@soulmirk hooo!!! you'll kill her?? scary... xC haha!
aa_uselesss
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. I Think... Ill Let Her Go.. If My GF do that to me.. I wont lose anyting..hakhak
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ Thats right bro!! Its not our lost!! :P
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]never happened to me. so i dont know. and i dont want that to happen to mee. that would be too sad.[/b]
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

none. nver enconuterd that. things happen for a reason. talk about it.
vennemesse
» n00b
1969-12-31

it never happened to me..
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

di ko pa nadadanasan. so i dont know what will ido if ever na mangyare sa kin yon.lol
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i didn't experienced it at all...
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just wish that could'nt be happen to me :lol:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha yeah i encountered a situation like this.. but sumwat different.. the girl's so flirty and she always buys gifts for my boifriend.. haha! she's so desperate.. but thank god my bf ignored her! poor little bitchy! =D [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:56

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy