• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

Pages: 12

[b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

oohh! im goin 2 kill them.:lol: i think, he/she choose who he/she really love. ryt?
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

dunno, my ex flirted with another guy, i confronted both of them, my ex left me with a broken heart, and a "black eye".. sick!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I've not encountered dat b4. :) [/b]
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center][b] yaiks , if i were in that sit , i'd kill the third party then ruuuunnn ! :penguin::penguin: haha kidding . no , if i were in that sit , i will talk w/ my bf about it , if he's not sure upon what to answer , maybe it's time to give each other enough time and space , but if i see that he doesn't exert effort to save your rel at all , ime to say goodbye =) [/b][/align][/color]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

never experienced it but we shouldn't always blame the third party sometimes when there's a relationship that ended bcoz of third parties. i kinda feel bad 4 her/him. we never know what's the point of view of d third party what she/he feels when everybody keeps on calling her/him names. [i]Third parties were not really the reason why so many relationships are ruined. It’s always between the two of you, you and your partner. If he decides to be seduced then let him be but always think about this if your partner really loves you, he’ll care if he cares. Hew won’t hurt you if he doesn’t want you to be hurt. No matter how beautiful ladies passing in front of him, they’ll never caught his eyes because he’ll be busy looking at you, only you.[/i] *note: i'm not one of those people called third party. hahaha! i just feel sorry for them. :D :D :D
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: waah ., actually dat situation olredy happened to me., :D i was just too kind coz i forgave him., hahaha.. i was so mad to the girls flirted him.,! [i]sarap patayin[/i] later on, my bf realize [i]naman[/i] dat he was wrong for wat he did., ! he says sorry and never do it again.. so i forgive him na..:D=D
kessyl09
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=KiNXE15]never experienced it but we shouldn't always blame the third party sometimes when there's a relationship that ended bcoz of third parties. i kinda feel bad 4 her/him. we never know what's the point of view of d third party what she/he feels when everybody keeps on calling her/him names. Third parties were not really the reason why so many relationships are ruined. It’s always between the two of you, you and your partner. If he decides to be seduced then let him be but always think about this if your partner really loves you, he’ll care if he cares. Hew won’t hurt you if he doesn’t want you to be hurt. No matter how beautiful ladies passing in front of him, they’ll never caught his eyes because he’ll be busy looking at you, only you. *note: i'm not one of those people called third party. hahaha! i just feel sorry for them.[/quote] [color=deeppink][align=center][b]wow ! now i agree =D [/b][/align][/color]
leziiaaa01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've been into such situation >.< and what i did is..i let go. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: hahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol: i didn't do anything to the third party. instead.i let her expirience what i had expirience. coz i know that my ex would do the same thing to her. and he did.hahaha. well.the third party and me became friends.hahaha :lol::lol::lol: watta story :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]have you encountered this situation??: you have a bf/gf.. yes you love each other.. but ur gf/bf flirted with another person who happened to be more desperate to have ur love one than normal??

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:43

[ 13 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy