• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]EDITED[/b]. Whole thread. [align=center] It's just a compilation. ;) [/align] [b]My Lucky Charm[/b]: [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1230004#p1230004]Part One[/url], [ur

:arrow: [b]EDITED[/b]. Whole thread. [align=center] It's just a compilation. ;) [/align] [b]My Lucky Charm[/b]: [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1230004#p1230004]Part One[/url], [ur

aZahgurL2008
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]EDITED[/b]. Whole thread. [align=center] It's just a compilation. ;) [/align] [b]My Lucky Charm[/b]: [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1230004#p1230004]Part One[/url], [ur

aww. update agad! -new reader hir-:D
mutal811
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]EDITED[/b]. Whole thread. [align=center] It's just a compilation. ;) [/align] [b]My Lucky Charm[/b]: [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1230004#p1230004]Part One[/url], [ur

[align=center]ayii.. finally! hehee.. ngaun lang dn aquh comment here bout ur storie sis!! wth!? how sad aman yan.. wag nman sana ma2tay c melvin?? :cry: [spoiler]ohh yea.. hey sis.. gudluck xa studies mu..=| :thumbsup:u can do it!!:thumbsup: bxta,galingan mu lang..=)[/spoiler][/align]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`parang alam ko na mangyayari sa kanya.. =| wag naman sana..kawawa si tyna
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaahh...d pwedeng mmtay c melvin...T_T:cry: ...what a chapter ateh..ganda eh..super..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wee! thanks for the repu sis yhanikz! and to all! for the comments. ;] i'll update later. para matapos na. [i]jokes.[/i] xDD
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cge sis, update mu na. :eh: lolz
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.oww.i think i got it why. naman woh. maganda nha sana yung story we. ayun na eh. tas ganun. kalungkot naman. :crybaby:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: finally! I'm finished. Sorry if it's too long. [u][i][b]Chapter 23[/b][/i][/u] "tyna, let's go.." he smiled at me and reached for my hand. I stood up. "don't you worry, dear. everything is all right.." he whispered. I felt his warm breath again and I wish.. =( I just wish.. =( *sigh* His breath made me cry harder. He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead again. "w-what's the p-probl-lem anyway?" I sniffed. He smiled again. This was different. His agonized eyes touched my heart. Somehow or someway, I felt his pain, or should I say, [i]my pain[/i]. "There's no such thing as problems when you're in love kirsten. ;)" "problems do exist, stupid." I moaned while punching his shoulder. "please don't cry." he frowned. "what do you want?? being happy? :crybaby: damn it!" "If you just know how many knives are being stabbed in my heart whenever I see tears coming from your eyes.." we started walking, "..so please, stop." I stopped. If that makes him happy, I'll do it. :( [u][i]Graduation[/i][/u] "Congratulations nhie.. :lol:" I whispered after meeting his warm embrace. "congratulations, too." he placed his hands on my face. "you're extremely gorgeous. :lol:" "thanks, you too. :P" So this is it. We're moving again. College life? That would be fun, of course, If Melvin's with me. About the thing three days ago, yeah I admit, I'm quite disappointed, but I didn't pay much attention on that. As long as he's here, I'm happy. I don't really care if we have these damn problems that should be solved in the near future. I'll spend most of my time with him. I promised that to myself. "psst, here.." we both sat down and breathed the cold air that passes through us. "pitsuran mo nga ako." I gave her my cellphone and he stood. I saw him rolling his eyes. :lol: "one, two, three.. cheese!" click! there. :lol: he sat beside me. "o, tayo naman melbs. :P" "sure sure, kaw nalang." "darn, ang KJ mo. kaasar." I pouted and bumped my back against the chair. He stared at me.. for a long time.. "what?! :mad:" "sorry." he grinned. and there. "mag-smile ka no melvin? or else.." he rolled his eyes again. and grabbed my cellphone. "o ayan! one, two *click*" The picture was cute. Me kissing Melvin's cheek. :lol: And Melvin winking. We went to a shop and had the picture developed. We both have copies. I placed mine inside my wallet. Pinuntahan namin lahat-lahat. We went shopping, [i]though we both know that we both hate department stores[/i], we watched a movie, we ate cakes, and everything! The day was super cool. Though the day was supposed to have fun with parents. Pero kailangan pa asikasuhin ni Mama yung company niya at si papa naman, nasa London, I'm happy naman kahit papaano because I wasted my time with my boyfriend and I got a Congratulations party from Mama when I went home. [i]3rd Year College[/i] We're goin' super strong. I'm holding him as much as I can. I can do that, right? and.. and, I won't lose him anymore. I strongly believe that. I really do. I won't let him- "Do you mind If I walk you in your last class? :D" Melvin popped out from nowhere and hugged me. "Do I mind?" I said, being sarcastic. He stared above. "hmm, I guess no. :P" we both laughed and walked. He turned silent. "Who's the new girl?" I opened the topic. "oh that." he held his chin and I nodded. "Irene" he smiled at me. "oh. she's pretty." I murmured. "pretty enough..??" he asked, I nodded, ".. for me??" he grinned again. "dunno. :disgust:" I said in a low tone. "kidding.." he kissed my cheek. "bye." I entered the class room and waved goodbye. I didn't pay much attention on Sir Rendel. My thoughts were very, very crowded. Filled by his name, by my grade, by my family, and everything! I always thought of him, but, after seconds, it'll shift. I guess I'm just stressed. :/:/ I played with my hair, toyed my id, and shook my head over and over again. And I fell asleep. "ms. costudia??" It was Rendel's calm voice, he's pinching me. :disgust: "oh, sir. sorry, aalis na po ako." I carried my bag and immediately went outside of the room. Darn it. Ang dilim dilim na. And, I'm sort of freaked out. I heard a million ghost stories na tungkol dito sa campus na to. Kaya, :rolleyes: I'd better get going. I was searching and gasping for air. Finally, I saw a tall guy from the darkness. He turned his head to me and smiled. [i]Breath, Tyna. Breath..[/i] my thoughts said. I was relieved. He was there, and I think he's been waiting for me for two hours. :lol: I hope he's not upset. :D "It's already nine-thirty, nhie." he said while looking at his watched. he placed his arm around my shoulder. "sorry, I fell asleep." "oh, you need sleep." "I don't :/ Let's just spend this night.." I shook my head, embarrassed, "..together.." He held my face and smiled. "sure, If that's what you want." he whispered. He drove me to our house. I asked for Mom to let Melvin stay here, and she said yes. :D He cradled me, wrapping his arms around me. I placed my head on his shoulder. "you look haggard." he said in a very low tone. "I'm always haggard.." I closed my eyes, "there's so many things that I should always think of.." "like? studies?" he chuckled. "yeah. Like you, dork." I half-smiled at myself. He stood up, so am I. He held my face. "ep-ep-ep. what's that?" I pushed him away from me. "haha. you brat, just kidding. ;)" "nah, idiot. you can do that after next year. :P" I said teasingly.. "You are so.." I didn't hear the complete sentence. I realized, again, I fell asleep. [i]4th year- [/i] I've finished my three-year college here, and I've finished it with Melvin. I'm going to be a nurse, and he'll be a doctor, soon. And I can now fulfill my dreams, and to stick at my promise- to him. To marry him. For him to be the happiest man on Earth for he already married the most beautiful woman on earth. What a dream. :rolleyes: I know there's no such thing as happy ending, but I do believe them, as long as there is love. =) "kirsten.." I shook my head again, I hate him calling me with my true name. :disgust: "what.." It wasn't a question, though. I'm quite annoyed.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-10-21 02:01:48)

aenemij
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very sad ending. :cry: great job sis. very nice story. :thumbsup:
xxGiRL NeXT DooRxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yahooo! ang gling tlg ni atejoni..hahaha gud job ate!
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]wee! thanks for the repu sis yhanikz! and to all! for the comments. ;] i'll update later. para matapos na. [i]jokes.[/i] xDD[/quote] you deserve it!! ahahah good luck!!
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

updated na siya . yehey. :D ngayon ko lang nabasa eh.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I heard silence. Mute. He was leaning towards me, [i]what is he doing? :paranoid:[/i], I thought. My heart jumped, fast. My face reached his' and he smiled. I smiled too. *blink* He kissed me. his lips were calm and somehow enthusiastic. Inviting. It was so long. I was surprised. What's the reason to kiss? :/:/ After ending the kiss, I felt the tense in his lips. Panicked. "sorry tyna. I just tried. my apologies." he said while smiling. I felt the hotness in my face, I realized I was blushing. :paranoid: the hell. "darn it Melvin." my eyebrows were narrowed. he leaned again. "sorry. :)" he smiled. It made me smile back. :lol: The next, next day was really confusing. I waited for him to pick me up. and he didn't. It didn't made me feel angry, just worried. wondering what happened to him why he didn't stopped by. I entered the campus, my friends were asking, "where's papabols? :D" I smiled and sighed. Five classes have passed and he wasn't still there. I began to worry, worry too much. Two weeks. Okay. I think it's already a habit. Mannerism? uh-oh. not yet, I think. I always wait for him in the morning, after thirty-minutes, I'll decide to just ride a Jeep or a Taxi. Then, I'll wait him for Lunch, and he wasn't there. After my last class, I would call him, and I'll get no response. :/:/ I'm sick of it. Graduation is very near. I want both of us to be there, to receive our diplomas and to enter the new life, together. :cry: [b][u][i]Two Days before The Big Day[/i][/u][/b] For a hundred prayers, thank god, he came. I was supper happy to see him. I missed him so bad. I started crying. "where have you been? :cry:" "I'm sorry, we went to America.. to.. uhh.. to visit our relatives." I stared at him for a moment, to examine If he was lying or not. and I guess his not, but still, panic and pain was there. "you almost made me to take suicide.." I cried. "NO! Don't do that! Please!.." he groaned, I was just kidding. :S ".. even If I'm not here.. please, no.." "of course not! silly!" I said, and wiped my tears. I examined his face. something changed. "you look.." I touched his face "..different. :/" "oh, that? :paranoid: that's nothing. :lol:" he laughed. and I didn't. wrong. he's just forcing to laugh. "the truth please." "i'm telling that truth.." he smiled. and I guess, that's that. "Can I kiss you?,"he asked me with thoughtful eyes. I just smiled. He kissed me. and for the first time in history for a guy, I kissed him back. I didn't let go. I waited till he stopped. He did. I was gasping for air. After that, we both laughed and I kissed him again. [u][i][b]Graduation - The Big Day[/b][/i][/u] [i]"I'll be there at 9:30 Melvin.." I said while organizing my stuffs. I heard him coughed several times. "are you okay??" "Y-yes.. I'll pick you.." he coughed again. "..l-later.. bye," "bye.." I said, and was about to end the call when I heard my most favorite phrase from him. "i love you the most.." "me too." -end[/i] I gave a big sigh (with relief) and grinned at myself. [i]This is it. Thank you God.[/i] I kissed my mother's cheeks before she left. I knew already that she'll give me a very big party. again. :D I called everybody to say congratulations. I also opened my Yahoo! Msg and my Friendster to greet my classmates and batch mates. I dressed up, well, it was very hard to pick a wonderful dress. I glanced at my old high school uniform. Memories flashed back in my mind. Then I saw a paper. It was from Melvin. "I love you very very much Tyna, I'm afraid of losing you. But please, don't be afraid of losing me. Be strong. I love you, again.." I just rolled my eyes. My boyfriend is a lil' ridiculous. I went outside. I was so excited. I saw Melvin's car and waved hello. I opened the door. "Melvin! You're fast!" I smiled and sat down. I stared at him. It was not him. It was Marvin. :paranoid: "hello.." he said in a cool voice. "oh, marvin.. I thought it's-" "it's okay.. ;)" "thanks marvs. you're so kind." "i should or else your boyfriend will do something to me." he chuckled and started the engine. "by the way, where's Melvin?" He stared at the window, I saw the agony in his eyes. He handed me a paper. "here, this is the answer. It's a letter from my brother." "oh. thanks." I got my foot and stood up. "and one more thing, Melvin said 'promise me you'll smile everyday kay?' " "oh, please say 'sure I will'," and then I started walking. I roamed around the campus to see if Marvin had arrived. No. He's not here yet. I waited and waited until I grew anxious. The program started so I started reading the letter. [quote]Kirsten Rhae Costudia. [b]I'm so sorry[/b] I'm doing this. I just can't stand to see you crying in front of me if i'll say this in front of you. So, I guess this is the better thing. When I first bumped at you in the canteen, I felt the electricity. That was the root. Sorry kung nasungitan kita noong day na yon. I was so ashamed of myself because natarayan kita but I admit, nagustuhan na talaga since nangyari yun. Natarayan kita because kaka-break lang namin ni Jasmine, and I was so upset. I thought it was 'someone' who bumped me, but It's not, it's you. Second, naramdaman ko yung sinasabi nilang 'torpe' na never ko pa naramdaman sa ibang babae. And, I'm fighting against that feeling. Kaya ang lumabas, ayun, ang pagkamasungit ko nanaman. Marami na nangyari sa atin. If you could do me a favor, sana wag mo kalimutan ang lahat ng yun. The night that I said I love you, as a friend, I really mean it. I just said [i]friend[/i] so that you will not avoid me in the next few days, hope you'll understand that. I also said that, I want you to held my waist longer, and I will miss you. It's true. Every day, every hour, every minute and every second that you aren't there beside me, I don't know! [b]It's like hell[/b]. I said that 'coz I knew my day would soon come, my death. Remember the first time I kissed your cheek? When we played dota? Well, if you just know, talagang masaya ako, na parang gusto ko na mamatay kasi nagawa ko na yun. ang babaw diba? I also stopped playing dota for you. :D And I made my grades extremely perfect so that you can easily convince your parents that [b]I am the right one for you.[/b] :P I already expect na alam mo na ang mangyayari sakin. Kaya sinabi ko na be ready. Pero mali ako. I thought you already read the letter I gave to you noong sinagot mo ako. remember? The truth is, I'm suffering from Hemophilia. I will always remember every single memory that I am with you. I'm sorry I made a promise to you. I wish I could still see you smiling at me, hear your heart singing for me and feel your sweet kiss. [b]I would never say goodbye. Never.[/b] I know my body is gone, but who cares? I still have my soul. My soul [b]belongs to you and will always be[/b]. I once dreamed of you and me, together, inside the church. You were walking towards me, smiling, you're so beautiful. And I held your hand, inserted the ring I bought for you. And we kissed. You're dreams are so close to reality. I could see that, too. I believe you can do that without me. remember that [b]my soul is happy when you're happy[/b]. You're my life right? Oh yes, you are. I already expected that today is my day. I already wrote this letter, last week pa, I don't want to leave you kasi na, walang alam. I hate that. I was so thankful that I kissed you for the last time, at hindi ka kumontra. I'll never forget that. I'll never forget that I'm yours, well, I'm always yours. ;) And please, never forget that I'll always be in your heart, I mean, [b]forever[/b]. [b]I will always love you till my heart stops beating..[/b] -Melvin[/quote] After receiving my diploma, I immediately ran to the CR. :crybaby: I hope na hindi mabaha tong school na to dahil sa mga luha ko. :cry:. After I did that, I went to the lobby- lockers. I opened Melvin's locker. And I saw a picture glued. It's our graduation pic, way back 4th year. I grabbed it and cried again, I turned it around and saw something. "Me and the girl that I'm truly, madly, deeply, in love with." I froze. I moaned. I screamed. My knees knocked to each other and I fell. Pain. Painful. I woke up and saw him, but not too clear. "melvin.." I started to cry. I held his hand very tight. "gising ka na pala tyna." he opened his eyes. Again, it was no him, It's Marvin. "s-sorry.." I released my hand and glanced away from him. "anyway, what happened? bat nandito ako?" "you collapsed. I was walking through the lobby to pick up Melvin's things. Then I saw you fell down and saw you holding your picture." he gave me the picture. I realized I crumpled it. :(:( I asked the doctor If pwede na akong umuwi, and he said yes. Marvin drove me home, but before that, I requested him to drive me to their house, for the last time. I entered Melvin's room. I saw his things na nakakalat sa table. I saw a tiny red box with a note saying, "wedding ring :D" and I opened it. It was so beautiful. I felt the teardrops falling again, I wiped it. As I promised to him. I stared at the ring for a moment, the memories we had were flashing back in my mind. "you can have that ring.anyway, it's for you" Marvin said. "n-no.. I mean, thanks.." I sniffed. I searched again. I saw a blue notebook, hard-bounded. I got curious that's why I opened it. I saw my name written on the first page. He also defined my name. It was a diary, though. I turned the pages, saw my name again and again. I saw the word "disease, cure, hemophilia, painful.." again and again. I turned to Marvin. "I can keep this, too. Right?" I embraced the notebook. "sure sure.." After A few days, I attended his funeral. I cried a lot. But when I saw his coffin, I tried not to let any single teardrop fall from my eyes. It was hard because I can't control my feelings and the pain inside me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I saw him in my mind, smiling. "[i]Keep your promise..[/i]" he said to me. I stepped the new life I've always dreamed of. well, without him?? It was hard. Very hard. I almost broke my promise. My eyes turn red every night. My pillows and blankets are always wet. But, my conscience always bother me. [i]The Promise tyna. The Promise.[/i] Because of that, and because of the letter he last gave me, I got the courage and the spirit, to move on. I know he's happy. I know he'll be always in my heart. :) Wherever I go, he'll be there. Guiding, watching, and most of all, loving me. My children asked me about him. And I told them. I reminded them that the letter he gave to me wasn't a goodbye letter. That's why It kept me smiling. It was a letter that states his never-ending love for me. For short,[b] A Love Letter[/b] that is worth keeping. I kept it inside my mind, my soul and inside my heart. [align=center][i][b]THE END[/b][/i][/align] [spoiler]God bless to All of my readers! Just like melvin, I will always love you. LOL. No, I mean it. :P Thank You! Super duper thank you to all those who supported me. You inspired me. You gave me the courage and made me decide to finish this story although I'm super busy. Thank you very much. I love you all. :rose::rose: A big hug to everyone!! **mwaalaapsslablab* :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-10-21 02:08:54)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

awwwwwwwwwwwww.............. :( ang bilis.. ending naaaaa. naiyak ako.. :crybaby: pero it's really a nice story.. a VERY NICE story.. congrats sis.. you've really made a good job.. hltang pinagpaguran at piang isipan.. you're such a good writer.. again and again, [b]I REALLY LOVE THE STORY.[/b] no one could ever change that.. =)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ sis yunish!! I miss you so mucchh!! *hugs* thank you for the love you gave para sa story ko. i love u too. thanks so much!! :cry: thanks kse naging patient ka, at naintindihan mo ako, at hindi mo ako ni-pressure thanks for the repu, also. :cry: you made me cry. really. :cry: I'll give you a repu na rin.. and baet mo tlga. :crybaby: and doon sa special mention mo. grabe. nakakatouch. lemme give you a bear hug. *bear huggss*
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaahhh....:crybaby: its really great..awtz.. kkaiyak puh..i tired 2 finish it tlga even may paxok akuh bkaz... i can't wait puh tlga kxe.. ahmm,...ur a great author...:thumbsup: i really really lyk ur story.. love u 2 melbs whereever u are.,:paranoid:..:D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`waahh..bakit ganon..nakakaiyak naman ang ending :crybaby: `galing galing mo talaga sis babols..naiyak talaga ko promise..super duper ganda ng ending ~akala ko..magiging skit ni melvin, leukemia or cancer..di pala..hemophilia pala.. `salamat babols..tinapos mo tong story mo..kahit busy ka sa skul.. `sa susunod gawa ka ulit ng bgong story..aabangan ko yun.. ;)
mutal811
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]wooow! this storie wus super uber -exciting -hapii:lol: -sad:( and most of all -kilig to thee bones!!:wow: soo sad that it had to end like that:cry:,but still, it wus a great storie! i loved it sis..=) i hope u write more stories like this in thee future well,good luck sa studies mo && take care lagi.. more power to u && ur stories! mwah mwah sis![/align]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ thanks for the comments guys. kala ko di na kayo lilitaw sa thread ko eh. :( hehe. i'm wrong. and i love you both. thanks for the +repu sis amanda! i'll try to make one again. pero POV na siguro ng lalake ang gagawin ko. hehe. para unique. :lol: hihi. ^^
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

your welcome sis..! sige sge..aabangan ko ulit new story mo..for sure maganda ulit yun =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]EDITED[/b]. Whole thread. [align=center] It's just a compilation. ;) [/align] [b]My Lucky Charm[/b]: [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1230004#p1230004]Part One[/url], [ur

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:38

[ 10 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy