• ARCHIVES 
  • » ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

Pages: 123455

ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

xoxotam
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

my deepest desire is to become a rokcstar... orayyyt...ahaha
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

my deepest desire is to be a summa cumlaude.. and to be rich... as in super rich...
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

Somehow this will make you cold. :eh: My deepest desire in life is to graduate from college with flying colors. I am also desirable to be a writer someday, or perhaps an author of a very famous book - when I say very famous, it can be sold in other countries as well. Of course, I also want to be filthy rich! :rolleyes:
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my deepest desire is to become the best among the rest. . :D i want the world notice my existence. .
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

My deepest desire is to bring back my girlfriend who sudenly leave me with pain & hatred in my heart :wallbash: I Miss You Yab... I Wanna Kill You :wasted:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]My deppest desire is to be my crush`s gf :wow: . lol~[/color]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

and to be one of the dean's listers of our school. . :)

Last edited by misz.faith (2009-01-25 20:34:06)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My deepest desire must be too deep because i really don't know what i want right now. I'll just assume that my deepest desire right now is to have someone who will love me for real..[i]*sigh*[/i]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ awwtss.. don't worry kuya bob.. i know it'll happen soon :D ------------------------------------------ my deepest desire is.... [b]to defy the laws of gravity[/b] :/ ([i]im serious okay[/i]) and same with sis faith.. [b]to be a dean's lister[/b] :D and lastly.. umm.. a lovelife i guess? :/
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to meet mark in person to be married someday... to be with him forever.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]my deepest desire is.... to defy the laws of gravity :/ (im serious okay)[/quote] OMG! playing God????:lol: __________________________________________ my deepest desire is to.. :arrow:be with my little boy even for just a day, i wanna play basketball with him, bring him to a..night club (joke!), do father and son stuffs! he's growing up without me on his side, and honestly, it's really, really painful on my part!=( :arrow:spend forever with the girl on my avatar! hope she'll be the last girl in my life..im so tired of messing around! (grrr! temptations! get outta my way!!!:lol:) :arrow:have a [b]whole family[/b]..this is so impossible but im still hoping..that my folks will reconcile again..:D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

My deepest desire: [spoiler]is for Boss to realize how worthy I am to the company and eventually increase my salary! =D[/spoiler] God bless to all and PEACE!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to travel around the world w/ mikey [img]http://www.mooncandy.org/stef/material/hearts1.gif[/img]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]to be married someday... to be with him forever.[/quote] tee hee. . Same wid me! But i haf one biggest desire : [b]I wanna b a football player lyk my idol, Cruz :rolleyes: [/b]

Last edited by lollipop_gila (2008-07-17 23:46:12)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]I wanna be a pilot someday even if I am a girl... I want to be wit him every single day of my life...[/b][/color]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

My deepest desire would be.. lets see.. have the latest cp ever.. XD find somebody to love?lols (im kinda out of choices..haha)
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..my deepest desire is to be with him for all of my life. but i guess my desire will not going to happen ever again! he's out of my life by now. you know.i feel the pain in my heart. that what i dream of for about months. just to spend a little time with him wouldnt happen? =( =( =( =( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i miss him.but then again.that's alright. i just want to finish my studies.by now! to graduate with flying colors. to have a stable job someday. to have a family.to be married.to have a child. too many desires.i think.its a dream.both as well.

Last edited by cassiopeia (2008-07-19 12:31:15)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My desire... To be a Honor Student! (level honor not class) And for me to be forever single. =D And to watch animu forever~!! :3 DESUUUUUUUU XD And to meet MCR! Esp. Mikey, Gerard & Frank my loeeeeevs. :wow: And to go to Japan, Korea, Singapore, Italy. :33

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-07-20 02:20:27)

ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me.., my greatest desire is to become very happy.. hehe.. because i think that being happy is the most noble profession that a person can have in his/her life.. =)

Last edited by ahr2bluewing3093 (2008-08-31 07:21:41)

ceejhay
» n00b
1969-12-31

deepest desire?? to be married with the man of my dreams..:rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:17

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy