• ARCHIVES 
  • » ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

Pages: 12345

ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

to have world peace.lol -- seriously, to finish my studies, to have a decent job, to be successful and to have a long and healthy life &&to help my family even if when the time comes,i have my own family, i still want to visit and help 'em and my sisters too:)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

my deepest desire is to be a successful teacher someday... tour around the world! ;) and to meet my destiny.... :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~My deepest desire is to be Immortal. =)
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my deepest desire is to be with my crush wherever she goes and to have her in my arms forever.... hehehehe....
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahm .. is it ok ? touch my girlfriend .. you know .. im so sorry .. hehe
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a certain boy to just ASK already . :O
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My deepest desire is uhmmm... i haf many lulz [li]Collect all TVXQ stuffs :crybaby:[/li] [li]Meet all teh members of TVXQ in person :wow:[/li] [li][s]Haf seckz wif ish op dem[/s] ( [i]itz juzt a joke awwwright? XD[/i] )[/li] [li]Meet all members of ftalk in TVXQ concert [i]lolwut[/i][/li] [li][b]To kiss [i][s]unmaskedluke[/s][/i][/b] :ninja: lulz ( [i]yes im not embarassed about this part[/i] =D ) [/li]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMFUG!Haha Uma...LOL --- To see Ikuta Toma in person =P
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

my deepest desire is to have more friends here in ftalk... *sigh
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hhmpp.. to have my firsts kiss and sex..?? arrrrwww .. hehe .. i havent tried it yet at the age of 17 .. haha
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I desired to make my own program... :lol: [i]sobrang babaw[/i] pardon my words... :wallbash:
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my desire for now is to kill the "baboys" that i thought were great people.. but they are not..goodluck to them... for their life after death
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My deepest desire is to cross the pacific ocean the fluvial way and touch the moon surface.[/b]:) [b]and climb eiffel tower,and to know when can we get rid of math.[/b]:)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ What about _ _ _ _ _ _ ? :eh: Hmm...my deepest desire. :paranoid: I don't know....probably not cool to say it here. :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]^ What about _ _ _ _ _ _ ? :eh:[/quote] [b]what's that?[/b]=D [b]My deepest desire is to go to indonesia so i can meet general moyo.[/b]:rolleyes:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My deepest desire would be to able to change the world and have my name be known world-wide.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I like that one....I kinda feel the same....and I work towards it every day....you can change the world by changing people, one person at a time. =) [quote=As cicatrizes]what's that?[/quote] Andrea =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Andrea =D[/quote] [b]:rolleyes: who's he?joke. hhehe.now now,stop teasing me bro.[/b]:P [b]my deepest desire for this day is that my sister will pay me her debt 3,500k. coz im bankrupt.[/b]:retard:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My deepest desire as of right now is to complete French 4 [I'm on French 3 now] and be able to study in France after 2010 =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my deepest desire is to go abroad & work to earn fo my family i want to help them & give them a better life.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ftalkers! let's talk DESIRE. i'm sure everybody as their deepest desire .. what do you truly, secretly want so badly?? i'll start .. as awkward as this might sound ... i wanna touch my crush's GOATEE

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy