• ARCHIVES 
  • » i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

Pages: 12

i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she keeps on avoiding meh,, hmmn,,,, =( =( =(
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

[b]when he/she still texts you(ngpaparmdam) or treats you the same way when you were stil togather :D [/b] [b]and when he/she looks at you, he/she still looks deep into your eyes na he/she wants to tell you that he/she still loves you[/b]
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

shes avoiding you because she is still confused about her feelings for you.. If I where you I will not waste my time...^^
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It should be obvious, but not all the time. Some people don't talk or don't do anything at all. Especially if the two of you just had a huge fight. Sometimes a person still loves you, even though they don't show it. You will only know when you confront that person. On the obvious side, he would be showing gestures of caring and affection. Having time for you is enough to show that he still loves you.
[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]eun nga eEh,,[/i] she doesnt text meh, and after a long time without texting each other, [i]parang wala lang[/i] but everytime we see each other, i can feel it's there, [i]love[/i] im asking for a second chance,, but everytime i do, she answers, "i dont know," she sed it was a difficult question,,
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]maybe you should give her time to think about it ya know [/b][i]muni muni[/i] [b]just wait for the ryt time ayt?![/b]
[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
1969-12-31

=( =( =( thankz poh xeneo,, ateh/kuya, aleksisty^^ i will,, ateh nga bah o kuya,?
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ate aq :P [/b]
babyboo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[li]when he/she is willing to wait for you.. eventhough you have a new bf/gf..[/li] [li]if he/she still texts you eventhough her/his new bf/gf did'nt allow him/her.[/li] [b] that's what i think.. haha[/b]
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's confused... thinking out...
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sinasabi nia kung pde kau mag tabi sa bus lage ka nia nililbre he3...yun lng muna hahah
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] based from my experience, if uhm..he/she still talks to you every single day, txt or call you every time.. or maybe by just showing his/her affection or care about you.. thats a sign that he/she still loves you, but some people, like my ex..hehe..he still tells me how much he loves me, he still go to our house & visits me more than my boyfriend does..he even waited for me for like a year, & until now he still does..ehehe.. ;] [/b]
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=senyorito21]shes avoiding you because she is still confused about her feelings for you.. If I where you I will not waste my time...^^[/quote] [color=#78c0ff] hmmm...yeah... i agreeeeeee..... =| [/color]
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]when he/she still text's you call you always talks about your past :rolleyes: asking you if you have bf/gf already if she/he still cares about you my ex's do that before hahahaha[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=babyboo][li]when he/she is willing to wait for you.. eventhough you have a new bf/gf..[/li] [li]if he/she still texts you eventhough her/his new bf/gf did'nt allow him/her.[/li] [b] that's what i think.. haha[/b][/quote] yeah i agree...with that.. =)
BaByPiNk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if he/she keeps on bugging you :D
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: when she/he always text you.. =) :arrow: when she/he always tell you that she/he misses you.. :arrow: when she/he is avoiding you..
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont think so =D
asawanirico
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]simple as..if he or she is still single!!=)[/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when she still knows when to ask you out, or ask you for compliments, for your company, she treats you of your favorite food/drinks, remembers to greet you on your birth day, [u]approach you first.[/u]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:17

[ 11 queries - 0.503 second ]
Privacy Policy