• ARCHIVES 
  • » i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

Pages: 12

i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

[quote=Chiny.12]sinasabi nia kung pde kau mag tabi sa bus lage ka nia nililbre he3...yun lng muna hahah[/quote] [b]Read d rules, speak in English. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

when he/she wants to be with you again :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when he texting me everyday =D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you can always feel it.... your heart is the only thing that can tell you who's the only one for you....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i juz wanna know ur ideas,, im completely clueless,, i can feel her love when where together, like, shes holding my hand, (kahit na hindi na kame) hugging meh, but apart, she never showed meh,, she k

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:51

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy