• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

Pages: 12

hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

geekprincess
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only. i also get drooly over a dude with colored tight jeans, guyliner and piercings. i dunno why but that makes them look hot.and then, i also like skater dudes and rockstars, i think theyre very much talented and it makes them so much better than me. XD tell me whats yours :]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

1st to comment.. i like boys who are [i]"singkit"[/i] (i dunno the english term :lol: ) Ah sometime Tall dark and handsome catches my attention. as long as sweet, has long patience and he loves me.. i will surely love him too :wow:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

^ are you pertaining to sumone, miss? :retard: [i]revenge mode. =D[/i] crushing secrets? As you've said, it's a secret. :P But.. I'll give a hint. =) I find entertainingly eccentric guys appealing for me. And also somebody whose thoughtless or inconsiderate that his action is highly annoying.. :lol::lol::lol: [i]lalalalala...[/i]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guys with cute smiles! :D like this! :lol: guys that can play the drums! they're cool! and guys who can dance..
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Good :idea: Nice Work Brother..... :D Keep it Work Again.....:thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Good :idea: Nice Work Brother..... :D Keep it Work Again.....:thumbsup:
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like simple and professional guys... smart, sporty and musically inclined ones. with sense of humor it's alright if he's [i]mayabang[/i], as long as he has something to be proud of physically, i like clean guys, taller than me (btw, im only 5'2), i don't like those with large biceps and triceps, haha, slim ones are ok for me
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I like cool guys than noisy guys. ^^ I just don't know but I like those who are quiet and smart.. Of course with looks.. :) I like those who are taller than me.. Professional ones. Or maybe older but not younger than I am.. ^^ It's okay if he looks a little arrogant.. ^^ And not so kind because it makes me feel like I'm the boss. ^^

Last edited by gossipgirl03 (2008-06-23 01:38:12)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like guys who loves to smile. those cute and intelligent[not all] :retard:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I like boys who are: [spoiler]:arrow: [b]Physical Aspects[/b] :thumbsup: have chinky eyes (chinito) :thumbsup: at least 3-5 ft taller than me :thumbsup: neat in all things (clothing, room, hygiene.. lol) :thumbsup: healthy off course! :arrow: Mental/Emotional Aspects :thumbsup: intelligent than me lol (haha :lol:) :thumbsup: good in logic haha :thumbsup: caring :thumbsup: kinda humorous :D [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i actually have random types :eh: but most of the time.. they're [i]singkit[/i] and handsome of course =) and as long as he's kind and could get along with me.. as well as with others.. then i might like him :P
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]hmmmm :rolleyes: actually i dont crush them at first.. until i stare hahahah theyre different, sometyms "barumbado", somtyms juz neat, friendly?? coz im really not being friendly on boys, im not comfortable :paranoid:, so i hav only few friends who are boys =) but they always say all my crushes looks like a prince :lol: :thumbsup: oh i dont know :paranoid: ukei juz wait for the [b]"spark"[/b] :eh:[/color]

Last edited by charmcharmcharm14 (2008-06-23 07:40:38)

_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: must be taller than me. :arrow: chinky but not so much...haha. :arrow: intelligent. i [b]love[/b] clever guys. makes them high class. =) :arrow: hate guys who are so into hiphop. eminem wannabes or something. :arrow: [b][i]cool and hot[/i][/b]..haha :lol: :lol: :cool: i've already found one,, but i let him slip through my hands..aww :cry:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im attracted with 1.Chinito 2.Neat 3. playing guitar 4. tall 5. intellegent 6. red lips en weeeetin for the spark.
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well..honestly, physical appearance is important.. but when it comes to having a commitment, i nver consider the looks.. niwei,guys with good sense of humor catches my attention.. and the nice guys.. im disgusted to the boastful ones:disgust::angry:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhm..i think he is very proud of himself. very confident..uhm.shy when i am near him. crying baby :crybaby:.. :lol: i know he's smart..and i loev to hug him this tight!!haha :D but i can't :wasted:
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys who are physically gifted haha.. well physical appearance is a must... have a good hygiene, and uhmm i prefer chinito guys... hekhek.
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm.. i like guys who are serious.. but of course can make me laugh.. :lol: guys who are more intelligent than me..lol :lol: the one who can play guitar.. thoughtful.. and the one who got the looks.. :thumbsup: [spoiler]in short..[b]HIM[/b] :crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-09-20 08:13:42)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The ideal, eh? :) * I'm more into [i]chinito[/i] ones, tall, lean and witty. It's a turn on too if he's into basketball or soccer and he's in a band. The irony though is that I always fall in love with teh opposite. Well, not really the opposite, but to guys who have great personalities even though they really don't have all the looks. Maybe, I'm really after a guy's personality.
superman02
» n00b
1969-12-31

whoa.. i enjoyed reading this.. :p
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:56

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy