• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

Pages: 12

hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

me .. i like dudes that are so emo!..like emo hairstyles!..lol!..xD.. and that are tall and so "[b]maputi[/b]" and or "[b]browned skin[/b]" but not so brown..like "[b]flesh[/b]"..lol!..:lol: ..and are mahilig to music!..:D:thumbsup:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

wahaha..nice one!..:D:D:D
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like gurls who are funny to be with....
marielpalanca
» n00b
1969-12-31

All of them are different! :lol: I never had crushes that are similar.. [b]There is no certain characteristics.. :]][/b]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..hmm.. mah friends tell me that i like to crush on boys who are punk, emo, or gothic.. ..i really don't know why.. ..i guess i just like men in black.. ..harhar.. ..guys also who wear glasses catches my attention..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i prefer guys who are wise., i dont care about looks.,honestly,all my exes are simple., ^_________^ but they have a deep personalities.,[/b] [spoiler][b]emo.,nahhhh [/b]=D[/spoiler][b]lol.,haha.,[/b]
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like a guy who loves to bang the drum but neat and presentable also an athlete will do as long as he is neat .. :wow:
caczi_green07
» n00b
1969-12-31

hhmm... i don't like guys with very*** loud voices.. it's a turn off... i like a guy who is humorous and he must be a no-nonsense guy... guys who are intelligent and a bit geeky... they are cute!!!! =) guys who are good in mathematics really rock!!! i am a bit weak when it comes to numbers... :(( anyways... he must be also into music... 'coz music's in my soul... =)
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm... i like guys.. those who are cute.. nice smiles.... have sense of humor... kind.. frank.. and loves music too..... :wow: :wow: :wow:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well i like just a simple boy, honest and faithful, and always care to her GF, never forget his promise bla..bla..bla.. :]]
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the badboy type of guys.. i think they are really mysterious and i wanna explore them.. lol.. and most especially rockers,, coz i think they are intelligent and talented as well.. and im also attracted to engrs. or eng'g students.. i just like guys who are mathematically talented coz im not

Last edited by jannahmataray (2008-09-30 10:45:40)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For me.. the one with good health! (it means he dont smoke or something) and also, killer smile..(im serious..) then, has a body like me..(payat) then, white skin..(tisoy) then sweet!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=blooder_2]i like gurls who are funny to be with....[/quote] [b]Same hir, i lyk grls who r fun 2 b w/. :) [/b]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me i like those eyes are "singkit" really love those boys.. then humble, kind, cute,tall. his smile makes me weak. i really attracted with the eyes.. so sure of it.... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmmmm....tell me what kind of boys you like crushing and drooling on :] what kind of guy catches your attention. i'll start: erm...uhm.i have tendencies to like dudes who play bass. and bass only.

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:38

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy