• ARCHIVES 
  • » Then if you're on a diet or whatever we called this. Post here, and tell us ur future plan, ETC. Honestly. My OLD kilos/pounds: 68. Now: 52. Im not kidding or messing with you around guys. I lose 16

Pages: 12

Then if you're on a diet or whatever we called this. Post here, and tell us ur future plan, ETC. Honestly. My OLD kilos/pounds: 68. Now: 52. Im not kidding or messing with you around guys. I lose 16

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Then if you're on a diet or whatever we called this. Post here, and tell us ur future plan, ETC. Honestly. My OLD kilos/pounds: 68. Now: 52. Im not kidding or messing with you around guys. I lose 16

[quote=GLAMUROSA]wat did u do? im chubby. i want 2 b sexy. haha![/quote] Hahah, and now.. Im gaining weight again. But it's good because i use to be soo skinny last time i diet. You want to be sexy? Excercise, Jogging, And watch the food you eat.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Then if you're on a diet or whatever we called this. Post here, and tell us ur future plan, ETC. Honestly. My OLD kilos/pounds: 68. Now: 52. Im not kidding or messing with you around guys. I lose 16

oh, i have learn something today about physics, most of us are using the term "weight" when we refer to our body mass but do you know that weight is actually referring to gravity? to how gravity pull us. thats weight, haha. the ones read in the weight scale is your mass. haha :D okay topic: i am just 16 but my body mass is 58, and i don't want to loose weight, i want to gain weight because my physical looks, im so skinny, okay not that skinny like being malnourished semi-skinny :D hahaha
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Again, i lose pounds. My weight before is 52 now, 44. I don't know what's happening to me. FYI, im not on diet. :crybaby:

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-11-25 20:39:14)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I lost 12 pounds, bcoz of exercise and diet evryday, dat's good. ;) [/b]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

actually, i wanna lose weight but not in a diet thingy. i do it by making myself tired always, like playing different sports, running [even if its not needed], like that. i also do treadmills. :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm here with a normal weight... :D well, i learned a lesson in being conscious about my weight.. =) i was sick because of the diet... and i've got anorexia... :crybaby: fortunately,i returned again with my normal life... :D
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im maybe 65 3 months ago.. now i am 55 kilos.. idk how i lost so much weight in xo little time.. maybe cuz of starvation cuz i cant eat while im in the computer.. *cuz i dun wanna be interrupted while learning photoshop... or maybe cuz i play badminton 4 times a week.. im a player of our city.. LOL... my future plans.. hmm.. im gunna be 45 in 2 months.. now im training on 3 sports.. Table Tennis.. Tennis and Badminton.. i dun really change the food i eat.. cuz my mom said anything edible can be healthy as long as i pair it with exercise.. so i lose weight effectively..
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i donnow my weight.. havent checked yet.. :D :D[/b][/align]
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b]i lose 10 kilograms :lol: [/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Then if you're on a diet or whatever we called this. Post here, and tell us ur future plan, ETC. Honestly. My OLD kilos/pounds: 68. Now: 52. Im not kidding or messing with you around guys. I lose 16

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:48

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy