• ARCHIVES 
  • » u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

Pages: 123455

u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

mine: [b]hanky[/b] [caruso..:lol:] [b]bags[/b] [heartstring] [b]pocketbooks[/b] [im addicted one] [b]rosary[/b] [yeah i love rosaries]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

yes i have. :) i collect [b]candy mag![/b] the [u]best-est[/u] mag ever!
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Key chains Havaianas Cellphones[/quote] uhhhmmm.......mae i know wat units are ur collection of cps.....
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my collections and still collecting.. 1. hoodies 2. knee socks(striped):arrow:already have black en wyt,orange,green,purple,yellow,pink,:cool: 3. blanket.(dora the explorer only,i have 4):D:D
lezlie12
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hav many collection like ahm silvers,jewelries.........and cds=):eh::rolleyes::lol::)

Last edited by lezlie12 (2008-07-24 02:10:01)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i usually collect watches, and accessories. =)
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

also have: topknots(puyod) lyrics of songs
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my collections necklace earings bracelets candymag Pinoymag Christian Songs Websites account :) dairies autographs
joyce15
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a collection of: drawings bracelets perfumes
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^perfumes ^social books ^shoes ( esp. high heels ) ^ n kikay stuffs..
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes .... stickers /.....
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow...stickers....im also addicted to it but i dont have collection of those....
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me i have a collection of wallets and accesories too..hehe pink stufss:)
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

headband & earrings..^_^
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

earrings and cosmo magazines!
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine's :arrow: dvds :arrow: earrings :arrow: sidney sheldon & mary higgins clark novels :arrow: lip gloss :arrow: letters
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i only collect novels...tagalog and english>>:)
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have lots of collections of: retainer., cp., jewelries., complete harry potter book.,(love reading it) abstract paintings at home., converse shoes., havaianas., and collecting bf., i mean bestfriends..

Last edited by punkpwinzes (2008-08-07 02:36:22)

lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i collect bags and wallets, care bears, angel figurines and books (fiction)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

before nba cards but now i collect black t-shirts (especially original wwe t-shirts :D:thumbsup:) and also vans shoes =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:34

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy