• ARCHIVES 
  • » u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

Pages: 12345

u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

nah. i just have a collection of goblets and medals. haha xD
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

collection of rubber shoes brands and cellphone brands. :lol: i.e. rubber shoes - i currently have torch, nike, sketchers, reebok, adidas cellphone - motorola, panasonic, sony ericson, nokia, orange [hong kong brand], china mobile :eh:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello kitty stuffs... :wow:
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow:.sticker... :arrow:.hat... :arrow:.bracelet.. :arrow:.comics.. :arrow:.novel.. :arrow:.pencil...=D and many more...:lol:
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Shoes and bags.....
xoxoramielxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

collection of stationary, bags, shoes, undies=) i collect any Hello Kitty stuff.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mangas !! avril lavigne's CD album ,DVD concert ,pics .. David Archuleta ?? only pics .. CD and DVD coming soon :lol:
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

earrings! :lol:
tribunglahi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I have.,but its sumthing like weird! Know why?[/b][/align] [align=center][i]I already have 150 Smart sim and 20 Globe sim and 15 Sun sim[/i][/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]collections of stuff toys!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shoe collection from vanz - converse - nike and addidas.
shirayui
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've got collection of [spoiler]:arrow:cuffs.. :D or (bracelets isay ^^) :arrow:earrings.. :arrow:and medals too :D[/spoiler]
abigailgeriane
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine: headband magazines jackets and many more...
~~francie~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

headbands, bags, pencil, ballpen, earrings & magazine. :)
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

earrings, bracelets, and flip-flops. :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm starting to collect shampoos and lotions... :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm collecting gadgets...
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hahah, i do... collection of pocketbooks (any kind will do) pens (wahah, really, i dunno why) and highlighters as well (wakoko, weirdo me)
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-->I have collection of Earings -->And HEadbands and Hairclips -->Love this topic most on sharing =)
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i do collect: :arrow: shoes :arrow: high- heels :arrow: earrings :arrow: silver accessories :arrow: nail polish :arrow: perfumes :arrow: bag[/b] ________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » u know i have many collection collection of necklaces collection of earings collection of bracelets collection of medals in school hehehe hope u like this topic enjoy!!

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:19

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy